Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:22 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Hi Sue,

The wonders of contact lenses.

my optician said that contacts were better if you sit in front of a pootah all day cos they make your eyes work to correct your vision......I still get headaches though and find my glasses so much more comfier for pootah work!

going anywhere nice on your days off bundy?

Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:26 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Bundy.

Sue
If you look on the ANC website there are instructions on how to do the Modified assessment. Basically you apply to your choice of state and they assess you for registration.Once registered you apply to the ANC. The state websites should tell you what to do.

Yes New England is Beautiful in the Fall. We have been a couple of times before but decided to do it again It is just as cheap as a package holiday in the Med.

PM me if you can't find what you need and I'll reply in the next day or so.

Best wishes

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:28 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Bye Bundy.

Sue
If you look on the ANC website there are instructions on how to do the Modified assessment. Basically you apply to your choice of state and they assess you for registration.Once registered you apply to the ANC. The state websites should tell you what to do.

Yes New England is Beautiful in the Fall. We have been a couple of times before but decided to do it again It is just as cheap as a package holiday in the Med.

PM me if you can't find what you need and I'll reply in the next day or so.

Best wishes

G
thanks grayling.
happy holiday!
sue
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
my optician said that contacts were better if you sit in front of a pootah all day cos they make your eyes work to correct your vision......I still get headaches though and find my glasses so much more comfier for pootah work!

going anywhere nice on your days off bundy?

I've definitely found it better since discovering contacts. I used to get weird reflections off my glasses too. Plus I have this long eyelash thing that makes wearing glasses really tricky!

I'm not going anywhere at all, but I have lots of excitement planned. I'm meeting the Dagboys for dinner tonight, spending the day with a mate tomorrow whilst waiting for Mr NTL to install my broadband connection, and then - joy of joys - my most beloved friend is coming up on Thurs and staying over the weekend. She lives in Sydney and I haven't see her since her wedding there last November, so I'm really excited!
Old Sep 28th 2004, 12:31 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Goodevening everyone!
Hi Sue!!

Bundy, your flat sounds very good!

Have fun with the Dagboys!
Old Sep 28th 2004, 12:34 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Goodevening everyone!
Hi Sue!!

Bundy, your flat sounds very good!

Have fun with the Dagboys!
Hi Simone,

It's a tiny flat, falling apart, prone to damp, noisy students upstairs but it is very cheap for where we are, a 10 minute walk from the town centre, has parking and is always nice and warm! So it does for now.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 12:59 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Hi Simone,

It's a tiny flat, falling apart, prone to damp, noisy students upstairs but it is very cheap for where we are, a 10 minute walk from the town centre, has parking and is always nice and warm! So it does for now.
I meant, eh, fun! Ok, nevermind!
We were lucky with our flat in Holland, recently renovated, quite big, good view, and 2 quiet neighbours. And still quite cheap cos edge of town, and in 'turkish neighbourhood' not that we noticed or cared about that anyway

Happy with ours here too. Only a dog across the road barks quite a bit, but not constantly, so is ok.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 1:04 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
I meant, eh, fun! Ok, nevermind!
We were lucky with our flat in Holland, recently renovated, quite big, good view, and 2 quiet neighbours. And still quite cheap cos edge of town, and in 'turkish neighbourhood' not that we noticed or cared about that anyway

Happy with ours here too. Only a dog across the road barks quite a bit, but not constantly, so is ok.

It's the trials of living in Cambridge where the money we pay for a pokey flat would get us a 3 bedroom detached house with a garden elsewhere in the country
Old Sep 28th 2004, 1:51 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon guys
Old Sep 28th 2004, 1:55 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Good afternoon guys
Blimey, what are you doing here???!!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2004, 1:59 am
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

Just thought I'd drop by to share some good news:

1. Today is my birthday
2. More importantly: I graduated uni on Friday!! Woohoo!

LOL, I know I don't post much here, but I felt like sharing it

Cheers!
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:01 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Sander
Hi,

Just thought I'd drop by to share some good news:

1. Today is my birthday
2. More importantly: I graduated uni on Friday!! Woohoo!

LOL, I know I don't post much here, but I felt like sharing it

Cheers!
Well many congrats on both counts!

So, what next?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:01 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sander
I don't post much here

Spend all your time playing tetris do you?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:02 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by mutant
Spend all your time playing tetris do you?
LOL! I was going to say something too.......along the lines of bloody students
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:03 am
She's a bird, you know

Bix, you big tease. Are you here or not?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.