Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:25 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! yup, starting to look a bit like Custers last stand here. Cheers fellas!!

Am I worried though?? No way - KayCee bring it on!!

Larissa, you can tap that foot all you want woman, I'll pass the bottle when I'm finished with it, and if you dont bring that beer soon, and ice cold, then theres no soaps for a week.

Mairi - you've had your glass of wine, its time you went for a lie down.

whaddya mean ??????? I"m perfectly capable of
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Larissa, you can tap that foot all you want woman, I'll pass the bottle when I'm finished with it, and if you dont bring that beer soon, and ice cold, then theres no soaps for a week.

Mairi - you've had your glass of wine, its time you went for a lie down.

OK Loosey dear... give me a minute....
(oi Mairi, pass the hemlock!)
There ya go... put your feet up, i'll take care of your wallet
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:27 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
whaddya mean ??????? I"m perfectly capable of

lol
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:29 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Larissa
OK Loosey dear... give me a minute....
(oi Mairi, pass the hemlock!)
There ya go... put your feet up, i'll take care of your wallet

My wallet wont last you long i'm afraid, and then what will you do? A poor defenceless woman, all alone with no idea how the real world works, and no man to handle money matters?

best you just do as your told dear.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:34 am
mickj

You know what they say about girls that wear long boots

Originally posted by Larissa
Any room for a girlie girl in this minor squal? I'm no good at shotput, extremely bad at house work and I can't hold my drink (at least I'm cheap ).
All my boots are long (not going into details) and my fav shoes are my sequinned kitten heels. No need for fighting, manipulation is much better

Re mem mem member

Ladies, I gotta dash now, but its been an absolute pleasure locking horns with you. You're all stars!

Now get the tea on!!
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

My wallet wont last you long i'm afraid, and then what will you do? A poor defenceless woman, all alone with no idea how the real world works, and no man to handle money matters?

best you just do as your told dear.

Whadya mean about the real world???? Isnt that the one where shopping = major fun = Lots of Euro spent !!!!!!!!

Struggling to stay awake. - Did someone mention shopping ???
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:37 am
mickj

Money Money Money......Typical innint

Whadya mean about the real world???? Isnt that the one where shopping = major fun = Lots of Euro spent !!!!!!!!

Struggling to stay awake. - Did someone mention shopping ???

Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:40 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by mickj
Money Money Money......Typical innint
Hey I'm fmale. I reserve the right to chage my minf
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:41 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

and make spelling erors !!!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:42 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

and make spelling erors !!!!!!

oooops - I meant errors !!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:42 am
mickj

Was that english, or geezer bird lingo ?

Hey I'm fmale. I reserve the right to chage my minf

Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:48 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by mickj
Was that english, or geezer bird lingo ?

Teehee - supp[3[osed to be english but think more like geezer bird really. Oooops. Really I'm a classy chick me !!!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:51 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Teehee - supp[3[osed to be english but think more like geezer bird really. Oooops. Really I'm a classy chick me !!!!!!

OK that was meant to be "supposed" to be. [Spl?????]

Dont you just ahte these OZ red wines - nightmare for a lush lkie me !~!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:53 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

OK any body here care bout spelling ??????

Woooops, if you do IU'm in the wrong place L

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.