Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:59 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Covenant
Must be hard being on your feet all day, but at least your boss is happy, always the most imporrtant thing, and with Christmas coming up, you should get some good tips.

I got one today....

Add a bit of fairy liquid to your washing powder for a cleaner wash.....
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Africand posts advice. Greyling corrects him.Africand takes exception,starts being verbal.gets slapped down, starts ranting gets banned.

Sorry 18 words.
Thanks. Just read the thread throughout. What a bunch of garbage. Sorry you had to take a hit Covenant. Tried to send you some karma - but I'm banned for awhile yet. Take care
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:03 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Thanks. Just read the thread throughout. What a bunch of garbage. Sorry you had to take a hit Covenant. Tried to send you some karma - but I'm banned for awhile yet. Take care
You mean you read the entire Crap thread? How many weeks did that take
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:06 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wilmore but I had fun! Karma you back though, a I just got hit by Bob, The man is just a karma stud! pushed me onto the eight box just with one hit.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Why, do threads implode at 10 thousand posts or what?
Don't know...be amusing to see tho
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

He'll be back, apparently the Ban is just for a month...
Aye, well if he comes back as a feckwit, he'll get a perma ban
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:07 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
I got one today....

Add a bit of fairy liquid to your washing powder for a cleaner wash.....
Lol! I'll have to try that next time I wash, now what was it about separating whites and then adding a red sock?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:08 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Don't know...be amusing to see tho
Well another couple of days of Crap action like today, and we'll find out. Should have kept the troll around a bit longer, just to get to the 10k mark
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dbickle
You mean you read the entire Crap thread? How many weeks did that take
It's called "skim reading". How many times can a person say the same thing over and over? And besides, I'm fully experienced now from reading Dan the Man's threads.

Entertaining in a certain sad and pathetic way. That person really needs to get a life.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:10 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! I'll have to try that next time I wash, now what was it about separating whites and then adding a red sock?

I have never let him indoors do the washing again after an episode like that....

But it was a red towel, not a sock...
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:13 am
Failed Expat ;-)

It's called "skim reading". How many times can a person say the same thing over and over? And besides, I'm fully experienced now from reading Dan the Man's threads.

Entertaining in a certain sad and pathetic way. That person really needs to get a life.
So do you know what happened to Marsden. My missus kept me away from the computer when I was over visiting her, so I missed a lot of his crap. I heard that Ray really put him in his place. Good on Ray
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well another couple of days of Crap action like today, and we'll find out. Should have kept the troll around a bit longer, just to get to the 10k mark
Especially with Dan the Man gone.......feeling a little guilty about his disappearance to tell you the truth
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:15 am
Deb

So do you know what happened to Marsden. My missus kept me away from the computer when I was over visiting her, so I missed a lot of his crap. I heard that Ray really put him in his place. Good on Ray

I missed that too Dave...

Do you know what thread it was?

Now that will be an interesting read...

Hope all is well with you BTW....
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:18 am
Failed Expat ;-)

Especially with Dan the Man gone.......feeling a little guilty about his disappearance to tell you the truth
I'm not. While I enjoyed the odd argument with him, some of the stuff he came out with was bound to upset people. He's probably having a week of mourning for Arafat, and then he'll be back boring us all to death with his bullshit
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:19 am
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

feeling a little guilty about his disappearance to tell you the truth
Me too - that I didn't strangle him earlier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.