Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by dbickle
Is that the same Staines where Ali G comes from? Any way, what happened when you turned up at the vets with a guy who had had an accident?
Yup, that be the place *l*
well the vets was pretty posh too, but the guy was cool, gave him a couple painkillers, only big...and put in a couple stitches, said he weren't use to doing them on people that would complain *l* and then banaged it up and before we left, gave us directions for the hospital, for the next time...
well next incident...mate fell off the back of the land rover cracked his head up...this was after an exam, so we were bundling to the pub...anyway, called the ambulance, ****er s got lost and went to the wrong uni, then to the other campus, and while waiting, a motor bike medic and cop came, another mate tried chatting the cop up...andthen a doc pulled up to offer help, she was test driving a brand new MG, and the guy next to her didn't look best pleased, it having cream leather seating...mate tried chatting her up as well, but we didn't need her...then the ambulance arrives, this is 40 mins later, the hosipital is 10 mins away, tops...and they put him in, try to drive off, and we tell 'em there going the wrong way, its'a dead end and all that, didn't believe us, 5 mins later, he's reversing all the way back, and then off to hosipital
Mate was fine, allowed back in the evening, but we had to keep a 24 hr watch on him incase he passed out and stuff, which was a pain...

oh, and was a case when another mate belt sanded his right elbow to the bone, and someone else also managed to plane there finger to the bone...

those were the days *l*
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:47 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Yup, that be the place *l*
well the vets was pretty posh too, but the guy was cool, gave him a couple painkillers, only big...and put in a couple stitches, said he weren't use to doing them on people that would complain *l* and then banaged it up and before we left, gave us directions for the hospital, for the next time...
well next incident...mate fell off the back of the land rover cracked his head up...this was after an exam, so we were bundling to the pub...anyway, called the ambulance, ****er s got lost and went to the wrong uni, then to the other campus, and while waiting, a motor bike medic and cop came, another mate tried chatting the cop up...andthen a doc pulled up to offer help, she was test driving a brand new MG, and the guy next to her didn't look best pleased, it having cream leather seating...mate tried chatting her up as well, but we didn't need her...then the ambulance arrives, this is 40 mins later, the hosipital is 10 mins away, tops...and they put him in, try to drive off, and we tell 'em there going the wrong way, its'a dead end and all that, didn't believe us, 5 mins later, he's reversing all the way back, and then off to hosipital
Mate was fine, allowed back in the evening, but we had to keep a 24 hr watch on him incase he passed out and stuff, which was a pain...

oh, and was a case when another mate belt sanded his right elbow to the bone, and someone else also managed to plane there finger to the bone...

those were the days *l*
wait a minute, the vet gave him painkillers. I didn't think vets kept painkillers for humans
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:50 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, whats the topic then? too pissed to read back
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:54 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Was so good we moved it to a separate thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257827
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

wait a minute, the vet gave him painkillers. I didn't think vets kept painkillers for humans
hehe...they weren't horse pills *lol*
naaa...the vet game him some from his first aid box
Bob
BE Site Lead

that sums it up
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:56 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Bob
that sums it up
Sonds like DIMO8 may have some good stuff to contribute to the new thread
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:57 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Was so good we moved it to a separate thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257827
Yeah i started reading that thread......anyway is there just dbickle and Bob here?
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:58 pm

Sonds like DIMO8 may have some good stuff to contribute to the new thread
I am blotted. I am upset though as i have just found out something which has upset me aot
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:03 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

I am blotted. I am upset though as i have just found out something which has upset me aot
Sorry to hear that, anything we can help with?
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:03 pm

I know i am talking jibberish but basically the story is.........i am friends with a male nurse on our unit( we text and email) but just mates but apparently there has been rumours that we are having an affair and that has upset me...my hubby really likes this guy as i do and he has been to my house on numerous occasions and has helped me out alot....the person who has started this is in for a bad time i swear,,,rumours like that can caause alot of grief
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:06 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

I know i am talking jibberish but basically the story is.........i am friends with a male nurse on our unit( we text and email) but just mates but apparently there has been rumours that we are having an affair and that has upset me...my hubby really likes this guy as i do and he has been to my house on numerous occasions and has helped me out alot....the person who has started this is in for a bad time i swear,,,rumours like that can caause alot of grief
Well it's only a rumour at the end of the day, so why should it worry you or your husband or the colleague involved. Just show that you are not letting it affect you, and that will piss off the sad prick that started the rumour.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:08 pm

Anyway got that off my chest and i am going to bed as i am to upset to stay awakw( plus too drunk too) thanks for listening guys
take care and goodnight
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:09 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

just passing through to say hello to all... since it's been a good week or so!

am finally in montreal and having a hectic time. immigration was easy, mainly due to excellent work from our immigration lawyers, and have applied for SIN (social insurance number), so i can get paid at work, and RAMQ (government health cover) so i can have accidents
on top of all that i'm trying to find somewhere to live... but hopefully come monday/tuesday will have sorted that too... here's hoping!
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:11 pm

Thanks Dbickle..........i Know What You Are Saying And I Know Whoever Has Started It Is A Tosser.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.