Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

"Loose, you smell lovely darling. But your skin looks like a cane toad." Kylie.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
"Loose, you smell lovely darling. But your skin looks like a cane toad." Kylie.
"and what's Gareth doing in there with you?" :

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

"Oh, he just popped over with some more soap dear"
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:11 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
"and what's Gareth doing in there with you?" :

G

LOL! I was trying not to mention Showergate(s). Or Garethgate. Or Gatesgate.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:12 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
"Oh, he just popped over with some more soap dear"
"Thought I'd just get him to scrub my back while he was here, but he's a bit on the short side...."
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
LOL! I was trying not to mention Showergate(s). Or Garethgate. Or Gatesgate.
It's OK

We'll all be in bed when he looks in

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:15 am
Bitter and twisted

"Thought I'd just get him to scrub my back while he was here, but he's a bit on the short side...."

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:16 am
She's a bird, you know

It's OK

We'll all be in bed when he looks in

G

Somehow that makes it worse.....
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Somehow that makes it worse.....

You will have to fiddle with your laptop later and it explain it all to him.

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:19 am
She's a bird, you know

You will have to fiddle with your laptop later and it explain it all to him.

G

LOL! Maybe I will....just have to get the right plug in the right socket etc

And off we go again.

Anyway, Loose said he wanted cheering up. We aim to please.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:20 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Provided theres a man there to get her connected.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:23 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix

Hmmm....think Mr B's working. Any volunteers to assist?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bix
We seem to have gone full circle today

Anyway the pub is calling and Kate has got home so I need to escape before she catches me and pins me to the bed

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:25 am
She's a bird, you know

We seem to have gone full circle today

Anyway the pub is calling and Kate has got home so I need to escape before she catches me and pins me to the bed

G
Quick, run! See you for more hilarity tomorrow then
Old Aug 9th 2004, 4:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Hmmm....think Mr B's working. Any volunteers to assist?

Doh!!!

Didn't see that before I said I was going to the pub

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.