Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
In fact there have been many days I felt like a trollop

Well Bix, you know how it goes, if it looks like a trollop and feels like a trollop then.........

Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Well Bix, you know how it goes, if it looks like a trollop and feels like a trollop then.........
Da Boss says she is insulted
Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:15 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
If you click it ...it gets bigger
Yes, well, I haven't been to Elementory School, but I did know that!

Speaking of Bundy.... I still haven't <oh god, this is going to sound wierd...> had some....
I keep forgetting!!!

I saw cans of the stuff though, with coke. Should I try that bundy, or just drink it pure??
Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:21 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Yes, well, I haven't been to Elementory School, but I did know that!

Speaking of Bundy.... I still haven't <oh god, this is going to sound wierd...> had some....
I keep forgetting!!!

I saw cans of the stuff though, with coke. Should I try that bundy, or just drink it pure??

[Bix, go kiss Da Boss better then]

Simone, Bundy drinking is to be taken seriously. Here are your options:

1. Out of a can. Not bad. But it must be ice cold and in a stubby holder

2. On tap, from the pub. Quite like this. Seems the pre-mix makes a difference

3. Mix your own - strong as you like, but go easy on the coke

4. On the rocks. Hardcore, but good. Best with Bundy Black

5. Dark'n'Stormy - also in a can (bundy with ginger beer), good twist on the original

6. Bundy in coffee - often regarded as a crime, but very good if you have a cold or have been caught in the rain.

7. Mud Rum - rum, then equal parts of coke and orange juice. Alleged hangover *cure*

8. Rum, raspberry and lemonade - avoid at all costs, unless you are called Leo and of questionable sexual orientation

That'll get you started!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bix, go kiss Da Boss better then
No I can't - she is at work
Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:28 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Mine is too

Keeping us men in luxuries eh Bix?

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:28 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix

Save it for when she gets home then. That'll scare her
Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:31 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

[Bix, go kiss Da Boss better then]

Simone, Bundy drinking is to be taken seriously. Here are your options:

8. Rum, raspberry and lemonade - avoid at all costs, unless you are called Leo and of questionable sexual orientation

That'll get you started!
Wow! Ok! Thanks! Copied into word, cos I'd never find this page again!
Umm, the last one sounds good....!! I like things sweet!
But I'll try the original ways first!
Don't have time to go to the liqour store tonight (glued to computer since it was finally connected this afternoon), but will go tomorrow after my interview at the bakery.(hopefully will have something to celebrate!)

P.S. Go to the member galleries to check out our new house!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:42 am
She's a bird, you know

Wow! Ok! Thanks! Copied into word, cos I'd never find this page again!
Umm, the last one sounds good....!! I like things sweet!
But I'll try the original ways first!
Don't have time to go to the liqour store tonight (glued to computer since it was finally connected this afternoon), but will go tomorrow after my interview at the bakery.(hopefully will have something to celebrate!)

P.S. Go to the member galleries to check out our new house!

Lovely house Simone. Perfect for being chained to, barefoot and pregnant - that's what those boys will say. Just hope there's a good view from the kitchen window

So, when I come to Perth (whenever that happens!), is it a girls night in at your place then? With rum?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 1:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

I hope she has sorted out the laundry and ironing station
Old Aug 9th 2004, 2:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Nope, no good view from kitchen window. Car and neighbours....

Laundry is only room with big mess. Not sorted at all.
And Pascal does the 'sorting'. He is now known as the interior decorator.
Our house (inside) has already been described as 'european', as a good thing. Must be all the Ikea stuff....
Already had some, and now we live 5 mins away from the one here, which has a bargain corner

Bix, what does 'ironing' mean?

Yes, girls night at our place! And there's some great pubs here too(so I've heard, and they look nice from the outside). Leederville is close, good for going out.
Yep, if you guys do the round Oz trip we'll be right! Oh, and the guest room's sorted too!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 2:31 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix, what does 'ironing' mean?
Simone,
I am not sure if you mean that.
Just in case you are being serious here is a new model I bought my wife
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-iron.jpg  
Old Aug 9th 2004, 2:35 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Simone,

You know, we actually had one of those old fashioned and real-sense-of-the-word irons where we were living in Nundle. Used to sit it next to the fire to heat up. It was cr*p. No wonder they invented electricity for these things
Old Aug 9th 2004, 2:36 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Bix
Simone,
Nup, still don't know what you're talking about!!!

Old Aug 9th 2004, 2:40 am
She's a bird, you know

Nup, still don't know what you're talking about!!!

A metal appliance with a handle and a weighted flat bottom, used when heated to press wrinkles from fabric.

I suspect Simone is employing irony

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.