Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 5th 2004, 2:50 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
I'm back again, still lurking on the sidelines, ready to strike if provoked

I hate my job, but have just been offered a job in Oz for whenever we get back there - running the backpacker hostel on the sheep station where we used to live! Hurrah! Details to be sorted, of course. So we'd both have jobs, a home to live in, a car to drive. I'd get my horses and cattle and Mr B gets his bar to run. And it's in Nundle. Yay!
Thats excellent news, plus we'll get our free drinks if ever we can call in!!!

Result!

chuffed for you bundy!
Old Jul 5th 2004, 2:55 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Larissa
Still here, not bothering to say much until you men put in some real action wake me up when something exciting happens.

We're keeping quiet cos its such a rarity that you women dont say much.

When you all finally stop talking for a while we've got to enjoy it for the rare moment of peace and quiet that it is.

Ah the tranquility, no nagging, no twittering, no wittering.

Old Jul 5th 2004, 2:58 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Thats excellent news, plus we'll get our free drinks if ever we can call in!!!

Result!

chuffed for you bundy!

Thanks mate. I remain sceptical yet. After all, we're not even in Oz yet. Fingers crossed though.....

And free drinks and accomodation all round.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 3:14 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
I'm back again, still lurking on the sidelines, ready to strike if provoked

I hate my job, but have just been offered a job in Oz for whenever we get back there - running the backpacker hostel on the sheep station where we used to live! Hurrah! Details to be sorted, of course. So we'd both have jobs, a home to live in, a car to drive. I'd get my horses and cattle and Mr B gets his bar to run. And it's in Nundle. Yay!
OMG! Cool!
Great!

I'll be over, one day...............
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:19 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I hate my job, but have just been offered a job in Oz for whenever we get back there - running the backpacker hostel on the sheep station where we used to live! Hurrah! Details to be sorted, of course. So we'd both have jobs, a home to live in, a car to drive. I'd get my horses and cattle and Mr B gets his bar to run. And it's in Nundle. Yay! [/QUOTE]

wow Bundy!!! that is soooooo cool!!!!
(sorry, been watching american tv progs all weekend!)
will that help your visa along, having a job offer??

good for you !!!!

sue

Old Jul 5th 2004, 7:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Well Loose, it was quiet for a time.

One of them breaks a finger nail and they all go into telepathic shock. Like the children in the Midwhich Cookoos they are
"connected". Something like a ring main being shorted. It also explains why, when one of them opens their mouth, the tripe that spews forth could actually come from any one of them.

For example Larissa goes on about my spelling and immediately it reaches Simone - pity I didn't use the word they were harking on about !

Now where's this Nundle meet ?
Outback of NSW was it ?
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:45 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

I know how to spell!!

Trouble s that its that 'Charmed' lot that know a lot more about spell(ings).

As soon as they meet a prime example of manhood like Bix, they come across all coy and flirty.

Bix being the gentleman won't kick a girl when she's down.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Bunster!!! BTW, do you really want Nundle over-run by British Expats after free accomodation and drinks?

Sukhi, really, what can I say? Haven't you got important / putting the world to rights stuff to do... you don't really want to hang out here with Bix and Loose, they aren't as sophisticated as you lol.

Haven't you got painting to do Bix?
Old Jul 5th 2004, 10:11 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Bunster!!! BTW, do you really want Nundle over-run by British Expats after free accomodation and drinks?

Sukhi, really, what can I say? Haven't you got important / putting the world to rights stuff to do... you don't really want to hang out here with Bix and Loose, they aren't as sophisticated as you lol.

Haven't you got painting to do Bix?
Larissa, there is nothing on earth so important as to spend an evenings with a sophisticated lady like you, but I'm sure that Blim needs you more then anything this evening, so it would be unfair to deprive him of his woman's attentions.

Anycase I intend to be here the whole nigh....hold on her upstairs has just issued a royal command.... back later!! :scared:
Old Jul 5th 2004, 11:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
Larissa, there is nothing on earth so important as to spend an evenings with a sophisticated lady like you, but I'm sure that Blim needs you more then anything this evening, so it would be unfair to deprive him of his woman's attentions.
Larissa,
I hope you understood what Sukhi was saying there.

I'll put it in even more sophisticated terms back to the kitchen woman
Old Jul 5th 2004, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Bix, that is so last century... I have my own little Jamie Oliver, but much taller, darker and handsome
BTW The 'puter is in my kitchen / diner, so you could say I'm in the kitchen anyway
Old Jul 5th 2004, 7:32 pm

Oh Bix, that is so last century... I have my own little Jamie Oliver, but much taller, darker and handsome

Does Blim know about this?
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:34 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Sukhi
Does Blim know about this?
I don't think he knows about her Aus plans :scared:
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:36 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Hey Simone, no post from you today ?
What's up tripped over your tongue ?
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:56 am

Bix, they're in the kitchen as we suggested they should be!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.