Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Dec 16th 2004, 6:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Yep, no, sort of...

Got 20 minutes left at work, so gotta do the dishes and clear up my desk.

Won't be much online after that, going out tonight with a whole bunch of Perth girls.

Now, how are you? Tired/stressed? Or did you have a good rest in Jersey?
Hey Simone,

Well it's good to catch you, even briefly.

I'm fine, thanks. Very tired - far from having a rest in Jersey, I was only getting about 4 hours sleep a night and rushing about like a blue-arsed fly the rest of the time! I've come home, and back to work, for a rest Not that stressed at the minute. I try not to get too stressed if I can help it since I don't believe it achieves much and generally just wastes precious energy. I have been burning the candle at both ends though and could probably do with just, well, stopping for a minute. Lord knows when that might happen though!

How are things with you and Pascal? When do Pascal's parents arrive, or are they already there?

Have fun on your night out.......
Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:16 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Do you always get up in the middle of the night Bundy?

G
Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Do you always get up in the middle of the night Bundy?

G

Are you referring to my early start at work? I was here at 7am! I don't actually need to be here until 9am. The reasons for this madness - I beat the hideous traffic in Cambridge, I get all my work done before other people come in and disturb me, and most of all, I get to go home early thereby standing a chance of seeing Mr B before he goes back to work and also beating the hideous evening rush hour heading back into town. But mainly it's just cos I work better in the mornings.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 7:28 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Are you referring to my early start at work? I was here at 7am!

But mainly it's just cos I work better in the mornings.
I don't work at all until lunchtime

Slow start today.

Mrs G had to wake me up for my second cup of tea in bed

G
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

I don't work at all until lunchtime

Slow start today.

Mrs G had to wake me up for my second cup of tea in bed

G
Sorry, got distracted

Is that what happens in your older years, G? You get to lie in and be brought cups of tea and lounge about until lunchtime? In which case, roll on those senior years!
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

Sorry, got distracted

Is that what happens in your older years, G? You get to lie in and be brought cups of tea and lounge about until lunchtime? In which case, roll on those senior years!
I've always done it

G
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

I've always done it

G
It's alright for some.......I've always been an early riser, so to speak. Up at 6am at the moment. I think I'm due for a lie in though - I may even make it to 9am tomorrow
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:21 pm
Bitter and twisted

It's alright for some.......I've always been an early riser, so to speak. Up at 6am at the moment. I think I'm due for a lie in though - I may even make it to 9am tomorrow
Mr B will bring you tea in bed then

G
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

Mr B will bring you tea in bed then

G

<cough, splutter, choke>

Erm, unlikely. Mr B is the king of lie ins and could probably sleep all day if allowed. The chances of him waking up before me, let alone making me a cup of tea are severely limited.
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:27 pm
Bitter and twisted

<cough, splutter, choke>

Erm, unlikely. Mr B is the king of lie ins and could probably sleep all day if allowed. The chances of him waking up before me, let alone making me a cup of tea are severely limited.
It's a man thing

G
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

It's a man thing

G
My dad always takes my mum tea in bed. Obviously, he has to at the moment, but he's done it the whole way through their marriage. I've clearly gone wrong somewhere!
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

My dad always takes my mum tea in bed. Obviously, he has to at the moment, but he's done it the whole way through their marriage. I've clearly gone wrong somewhere!
Easy

No tea....no nookie

G
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

Easy

No tea....no nookie

G
Good plan, and one I also had in mind. I shall put that to Mr B and no doubt be deluged by vast mugs of tea and maybe even some toast
Old Dec 16th 2004, 8:56 pm
Professional Princess

Are you referring to my early start at work? I was here at 7am! I don't actually need to be here until 9am. The reasons for this madness - I beat the hideous traffic in Cambridge, I get all my work done before other people come in and disturb me, and most of all, I get to go home early thereby standing a chance of seeing Mr B before he goes back to work and also beating the hideous evening rush hour heading back into town. But mainly it's just cos I work better in the mornings.
Where do you work bundy?

I get in early too, cant see the point of hanging around at home when I know I have to be in work.

Dont get to go home early though.

Old Dec 16th 2004, 9:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Where do you work bundy?

I get in early too, cant see the point of hanging around at home when I know I have to be in work.

Dont get to go home early though.
I work just outside Cambridge, Sam, for the university.

The thing is, according to my contract, I don't actually have set hours. It merely states that I have to do the hours it takes to get the work done. That's how they get away with making us work 90 hour weeks in the summer. But it should also mean that, when I have no work to do, I can just stay at home . Sadly my boss doesn't see it that way. Even if I'm in at 7am she has a little hissy fit about me leaving before 4pm. But then she is the spawn of satan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.