Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Hmmm...man, early mornings, not use to that...getting tired again...gotta finish laundry, oh the extiting day, and also get thru reading the huge number of FAQ's on TCE and hope they let me in...
and more job hunting I guess...
oh, but something else that's been fun, compiling info and resources for an faq for the M.E board...but who knows when I'll get board with that...and only one shot of karma for all the effort *l*
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:08 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
It is - or was, since I've now deleted it. One warm Sunday afternoon in May, at a little spot Mr B and I know well, down on the river. Lots of beers you notice (all Mr B's clearly, since I don't touch the stuff). And a Nundle stubby-holder, beaut mate.
Arghhh! Missed it!
Can see the mini version, but not the real one.
Ah well, was only for G anyway

Just saw the wedding one, very nice. Lilac, very nice(though on the photo is does look white, but I can imagine)
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:09 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Hmmm...man, early mornings, not use to that...getting tired again...gotta finish laundry, oh the extiting day, and also get thru reading the huge number of FAQ's on TCE and hope they let me in...
and more job hunting I guess...
oh, but something else that's been fun, compiling info and resources for an faq for the M.E board...but who knows when I'll get board with that...and only one shot of karma for all the effort *l*

FAQs. Always fun to write. I have to do them from work - have to think like an american college student. It's a strain
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:10 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Arghhh! Missed it!
Can see the mini version, but not the real one.
Ah well, was only for G anyway

Just saw the wedding one, very nice. Lilac, very nice(though on the photo is does look white, but I can imagine)

IT'S LILAC!!!!!!

What mini-version?!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:17 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing exciting. Me sunbathing fully clothed.
Just done a bad self portrait.

How do I put it on?

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:18 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just done a bad self portrait.

How do I put it on?

G
Go to photopost, click on upload photos and follow the instructions. Or send it to me and I'll do it
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:18 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

IT'S LILAC!!!!!!

What mini-version?!
It's gone now too (at the start of the photopost you have all the little ones, then you click on them, and go to the actual photo.)
Yes, I know lilac. You can see it, but if you don't know, and only look quickly, it does look white(on the photo. Is prob different in real life)

Yes, G, get your act together!
One day
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:29 am
She's a bird, you know

Are you alright, G?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Are you alright, G?
Trying to get the damn thing to load. I'll have another go

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:40 am
She's a bird, you know

G

Might need to shrink it. The photo that is
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:43 am
Bitter and twisted

Might need to shrink it. The photo that is
What size to?

G
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:45 am
She's a bird, you know

What size to?

G
Well, you have a 2MB limit, but it can't be that big :scared:
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:52 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

G
G, if you know the source, Right click on the image, copy the URL address (normally ending in gif)

Then type [img] paste the URL address and then type [/img] at the end
Don't forget the /
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:54 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

G, are you trying to upload it into a post, or on photopost?

Photo post seems easier these days.

And I now always use www.photobucket.com.
I think that actually downsizes them for you. Then you copy that IMG bit into a post, and ta da!!!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 2:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Covenant
G, if you know the source, Right click on the image, copy the URL address (normally ending in gif)

Then type [img] paste the URL address and then type [/img] at the end
Don't forget the /
I need to mess about with it. Still won't load. I'll try later .
Got to go out now.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.