Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Now look, if we're ever to get this thread to the dizzy heights of 400 pages and 4000 posts, we're all going to have to put in a bit more effort.

Where is everyone?!
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:21 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
More time for me to wrestle you boys to the ground, that is.
Are we back to wrestling, branding, and castrating steers again? :scared:
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Right
I'm out of bed now.

What's happening?

G
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Are we back to wrestling, branding, and castrating steers again? :scared:

Looks like it. Actually, I wasn't that good at steer wrestling but only because I'm quite breakable and was always a bit worried about breaking something important and my insurance not covering it...

So I stuck to mustering on horseback and then getting on with the branding, castrating, tagging, impregnating ( ) etc
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Right
I'm out of bed now.

What's happening?

G

Thought you old fellas were supposed to be up with the birds and then need a kip in the early afternoon?

Not a lot happening, G. Do something exciting. This is your thread, after all!
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you old fellas were supposed to be up with the birds and then need a kip in the early afternoon?

Not a lot happening, G. Do something exciting. This is your thread, after all!
I was up with the 'birds' that's why I needed a kip

Actually I've already done something exciting today. I had my haircut!!!

That's exciting for me.

G
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

I was up with the 'birds' that's why I needed a kip

Actually I've already done something exciting today. I had my haircut!!!

That's exciting for me.

G

LOL! Up with the birds indeed. Cheeky.

So, what have you had done? Bit of a mullet? Maybe a mohawk? Bubble perm?
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:41 pm
Bitter and twisted

LOL! Up with the birds indeed. Cheeky.

So, what have you had done? Bit of a mullet? Maybe a mohawk? Bubble perm?
I look very smart

At least i've still got all my hair even if it is a bit grey in parts.

G
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

I look very smart

At least i've still got all my hair even if it is a bit grey in parts.

G

You're right, that's a bonus. My hair is falling out at the moment (thyroid acting up ). May be bald by Christmas
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:51 pm
Bitter and twisted

You're right, that's a bonus. My hair is falling out at the moment (thyroid acting up ). May be bald by Christmas
Oooops! Sorry

Didn't realise that.

Hope you are OK

G
Old Sep 1st 2004, 10:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

Oooops! Sorry

Didn't realise that.

Hope you are OK

G

No drama, it happens whenever my thyroid plays up which happens when I've been a bit stressed. I won't actually go bald, I just shed a bit (a lot).
Old Sep 1st 2004, 11:01 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

impregnating ( ) etc

The Bind Moggles! :scared:
Old Sep 1st 2004, 11:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

The Bind Moggles! :scared:

Giant turkey baster and a long rubber glove.

Still boggling?!
Old Sep 1st 2004, 11:06 pm

Giant turkey baster and a long rubber glove.

Still boggling?!

I'll never look a turkey where the sun shines again....Brrr!! that sent a cold shiver down my back.

Tell me, didn't the cowboys, mind you doing this procedure on them?
Old Sep 1st 2004, 11:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'll never look a turkey where the sun shines again....Brrr!! that sent a cold shiver down my back.

Tell me, didn't the cowboys, mind you doing this procedure on them?

Nah, they lined up for it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.