Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:20 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Reminded me of a coatstand Cov.
Thanks Bix.

And where have you been all morning?
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Hmmm, I can tell you've used one of those translating websites!

Ik snap er niks van!!!!
Cut the crap little Dutch girl
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Thanks Bix.

And where have you been all morning?
Guinea-pigging the tracker thingy
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:21 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Guinea-pigging the tracker thingy

Guinea-pigging...is that like dogging (see other thread in lounge)

Smut is back
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Guinea-pigging...is that like dogging (see other thread in lounge)

Smut is back
I don't need to see the other thread.

Lots of dogging at fairgrounds - they use dogging cars
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:24 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
I don't need to see the other thread.

Lots of dogging at fairgrounds - they use dogging cars

LOL! I see you are up on this topic. I suspected you might be.

How are Da Bix's shoulders, btw?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:24 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Right...you're scaring me now Cov.

Sadly, I am too old, too big and too *unusual* looking to be a model, but it's nice of you to say so. I think I may have too many brain cells too.
True.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

LOL! I see you are up on this topic. I suspected you might be.

How are Da Bix's shoulders, btw?
Very well thanks Bundy.
It's the way I cream them
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
Reminded me of a coatstand Cov.
that was why i was thinking of but just could not see it at first!!!!
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
now ur just pretending to be innocent again... the nSimone started on about her Brazilian wax as well.... all quite entertaining
OMG! LIar!

I have never, and will never have one in my life!!!

I was talking about Brazilian waxes for men. Heard abou this last week! :scared:

(Sue was telling about her wax)
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Very well thanks Bundy.
It's the way I cream them

Well done. Was she grateful?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:26 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone

(Sue was telling about her wax)
Makes much more sense
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

If she puts her tongue out we could hang our brollies on there too.
She's a bird, you know

I see, Bix comes back and you all go back to pretending you're mean little boys
Bix
da Bonehead

Well done. Was she grateful?
Oh yes.....had to do it every mornin and evenin since

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.