Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 8th 2004, 2:56 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Ehhh, I guess you haven't discovered the photopost section yet???
And in the Oz forum we have a names-to-faces thread!

(you're not getting out of this very easily)

Hmmm, Bix and G have avoided it too till now...
er no I have not! and oohhh whooops just found a lot of work i need to concentrate on !!!!!

wher is it?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 2:58 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Well, nobody knows my full name (and if you do, keep quiet Simone )
No, nobody know's mine either. Or my street name and number. Or phonenumber. Or email address unless I email back.
Except people I've met face to face, or am going to.
But everything else!!!!!
I think I've put all of our photo's on here just about!

I only know your first name!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

No, nobody know's mine either. Or my street name and number. Or phonenumber. Or email address unless I email back.
Except people I've met face to face, or am going to.
But everything else!!!!!
I think I've put all of our photo's on here just about!

I only know your first name!

True. I only know yours too!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
er no I have not! and oohhh whooops just found a lot of work i need to concentrate on !!!!!

wher is it?
Look up the top (next to My Profile and home and search etc).

Go do that work first!

while I quickly go delete that one of me in the spa!!!!

Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:04 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:09 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Look up the top (next to My Profile and home and search etc).

Go do that work first!

hmm u all look totally normal. It is amzing how deceiving you all are in this forum!!!! lol
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:10 am
She's a bird, you know

hmm u all look totally normal. It is amzing how deceiving you all are in this forum!!!! lol

Is it not more scary that we actually ARE normal. That this is our normal behaviour?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:11 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I'm about as normal as you get.....unfortunetley.....\

Now, did you put a pic up??
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:12 am
The 5th Amendment

I'm about as normal as you get.....unfortunetley.....\

Now, did you put a pic up??
not yet!!! will do later!! am in the middle of a design studio here!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:12 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by bundy
Is it not more scary that we actually ARE normal. That this is our normal behaviour?
Speak for yourself!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Yeah, and.....?

I'm in the middle of a busy international study office!

Actually, I'm not, I'm in my own little office in an international study department. And I'm going home soon....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:16 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Pah! LATER, I'll be asleep....

I'm in a design studio too... well, a home one...
I'm on a imac, and there's one next to me too (the new one with flat screen. Oh, not the newest new one though)
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:29 am
The 5th Amendment

Pah! LATER, I'll be asleep....

I'm in a design studio too... well, a home one...
I'm on a imac, and there's one next to me too (the new one with flat screen. Oh, not the newest new one though)
well give u something to look forward to !! lol

hmm got a nice shiny G4 here....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:39 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

well give u something to look forward to !! lol

hmm got a nice shiny G4 here....
Ah, from what I've heard, that's a good thing (did I tell you Pascal is a graphic designer?)

I look forward to it, but probably won't be on till tommorrow late afternoon
Oh, that's morning for you lot though.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 3:51 am
The 5th Amendment

Ah, from what I've heard, that's a good thing (did I tell you Pascal is a graphic designer?)

I look forward to it, but probably won't be on till tommorrow late afternoon
Oh, that's morning for you lot though.
that's cool.

will PM u my folio website but has my cellphone, full name etc on it so please do not pass around....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.