Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:21 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Yay! Sue's back! Get smutty Sue and join in the party....

Joe - doesn't surprise me that you are late to rise.
most of me rises quite quickly....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
most of me rises quite quickly....

Predictable, predictable, predictable
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:26 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Predictable, predictable, predictable
no it is just that i find it hard to get my head off the pillow in the morning that's all....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

no it is just that i find it hard to get my head off the pillow in the morning that's all....
LOL! No that is smutty. What's it doing on the pillow in the first place?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:28 pm
The 5th Amendment

LOL! No that is smutty. What's it doing on the pillow in the first place?
what is they say about size matters?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:30 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Simone, are you sure you know what you're letting yourself in for????!!!!!!

Luckily, I don't have one to show, so I can't get into the whole you show me yours debate (phew).

Morning all!
Hi!

You did realise we were talking about websites?????????? :scared:
Pascal's WEBSITE!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:33 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

.....I'll get my coat.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dadaaa!!!!

Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

You've got a massive head then? It figures....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:36 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Simone
Hi!

You did realise we were talking about websites?????????? :scared:
Pascal's WEBSITE!!!!
bundy does not appreciate Art... she was just jealous that I did not give her enough attention!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:37 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

.....I'll get my coat.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dadaaa!!!!

i'll get my wheelbarrow....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy does not appreciate Art... she was just jealous that I did not give her enough attention!

<cough, splutter, tea all over the monitor>

That's right Joe, you keep telling yourself that dear

And where's this photo then?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

i'll get my wheelbarrow....
...and a rope and pulley
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:40 pm
The 5th Amendment

<cough, splutter, tea all over the monitor>

That's right Joe, you keep telling yourself that dear

And where's this photo then?

careful.. there.... do not want to to ur self a damage!

hmm was in pub too long last night to be able to focus when got home.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

careful.. there.... do not want to to ur self a damage!

hmm was in pub too long last night to be able to focus when got home.
Is it that small that you need to focus?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

Is it that small that you need to focus?
no i use a laptop and is hard to focus on the screen as it keeps moving all the time...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.