Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:21 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Leslie66
You swoop in at the strangest times.....

He's like one of those stealth fighters.
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:31 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Covered in black reflective armour?
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:36 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Don
Covered in black reflective armour?
Low flying and blind
Old Aug 20th 2004, 2:32 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
You swoop in at the strangest times.....
Bit like a God, err I mean Dog, no thats not right, I meant Mod...
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

BOO!

Yes, here I am on a Saturday morning, on the forum. Only this time I'm not at work, I'm in the swish uni computer rooms with a fantastic view over the whole of Cambridge. Why didn't I think of this earlier??!!!
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:36 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

How come...leslie you have two blue squares and 'will become famous soon enough', whilst us poor buggers this side of the pond only have one square and 'are on a distinguished road'???
you giving the admin guy something to up yer score??

Sue
Old Aug 20th 2004, 9:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
How come...leslie you have two blue squares and 'will become famous soon enough', whilst us poor buggers this side of the pond only have one square and 'are on a distinguished road'???
you giving the admin guy something to up yer score??

Sue

Yeah, I was wondering how the whole karma thing works too...and where's the list of the Top 20 posters gone? Just as I was entering the Top 10 it vanished
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Now I know why I don't bother coming in at weekends - there's no one here to banter with!
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:20 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Now I know why I don't bother coming in at weekends - there's no one here to banter with!
I could insult you for a few dollars
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:21 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by ray6
I could insult you for a few dollars
Can't you do it for free?
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:23 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Can't you do it for free?
If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:24 am
She's a bird, you know

If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?
Calling me a dog now are you? Not your best insult Ray, but it will do for starters
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:27 am
Ray

Calling me a dog now are you? Not your best insult Ray, but it will do for starters
You are living proof that aborigines screw kangaroos
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:28 am
She's a bird, you know

You are living proof that aborigines screw kangaroos
Bordering on the racist there Ray, me old mate, but since it is in the spirit of an insult, I'll let it slide
Old Aug 21st 2004, 1:47 am
Ray

Bordering on the racist there Ray, me old mate, but since it is in the spirit of an insult, I'll let it slide
sorry for the delay ..damn phone keeps ringing..last one for the day....

What are you going to do for a face when the monkey wants his ass back?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.