Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Ok, since you asked so nicely... pages 16 and 41. Happy now? (Easily pleased, eh?)

Awww, thanks MMW.

Easily pleased indeed. Could that be a smutty comment?
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I remember now Simone - you look like my mate's sister.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:38 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Awww, thanks MMW.

Easily pleased indeed. Could that be a smutty comment?
Could be although wasn't meant to be. Mind you this thread has got far too polite in the last couple of days. I thought we were supposed to be having an argument! (Perhaps we're all too busy to think of good insults. I know I am!)
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

Could be although wasn't meant to be. Mind you this thread has got far too polite in the last couple of days. I thought we were supposed to be having an argument! (Perhaps we're all too busy to think of good insults. I know I am!)

Well there was nearly a class war, of course. But yes, far too mild-mannered. Quick someone say something controversial! I'm going home in a moment, so you've all got the weekend to come up with something
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:41 pm
Class 2 Guru

Quick someone say something controversial! I'm going home in a moment, so you've all got the weekend to come up with something
Well there you go then, you're a bl**dy skiver!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:41 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Well there was nearly a class war, of course. But yes, far too mild-mannered. Quick someone say something controversial! I'm going home in a moment, so you've all got the weekend to come up with something
Ok just before you go, its 8.40pm here & just about to pour myself a Bundy & coke. First of the week.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

Well there you go then, you're a bl**dy skiver!

I've got an excuse, and I'm taking work with me.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bordy
Ok just before you go, its 8.40pm here & just about to pour myself a Bundy & coke. First of the week.

Shall go home and sniff the fumes from the bottles we brought back from Oz. Or maybe I'll go raid Threshers for more supplies
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:48 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

All middle class people and above will be rounded up and shot!! long live the revolution!! (thats one for the class war angle)

All women will do as they're told!! Full stop. No arguments. (thats one for the "I've got a death wish" angle)

Not very controversial I'm afraid. Its been a long emotionally drainign week!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by loose
All middle class people and above will be rounded up and shot!! long live the revolution!! (thats one for the class war angle)

All women will do as they're told!! Full stop. No arguments. (thats one for the "I've got a death wish" angle)

Not very controversial I'm afraid. Its been a long emotionally drainign week!!
Good try Loose. I'm not feeling very confrontational myself, so not much arguing going on.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:52 pm
Class 2 Guru

Not in the least controversial, just amusing... we're rapidly catching up on the longest "faces to names" thread. That has (as I write) 748 replies and we have 684... well this will make it 685. Keep arguing (or something)!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Not in the least controversial, just amusing... we're rapidly catching up on the longest "faces to names" thread. That has (as I write) 748 replies and we have 684... well this will make it 685. Keep arguing (or something)!

Ok, erm....

Last night, Mr B said that all men must have a shed, because they need a shed like women need a kitchen. I pelted him, of course, but why is it that men like sheds?
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:54 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by loose
All women will do as they're told!!
They already do. They do everything that their inner shopping demon tells them to.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

They already do. They do everything that their inner shopping demon tells them to.

Better than only ever listening to their trouser department
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:56 pm
Class 2 Guru

why is it that men like sheds?
Because women are the nest-builders and the primary nest is the house, so that's always the woman's territory. A shed is something that women (sensibly enough) don't want to have anything to do with, so a man can make it his territory.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.