Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 16th 2004, 9:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Far from it.
Have two notches so far and am still working on a third.

Well done....I think

And bye Joe!
Old Sep 17th 2004, 12:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Had a nightmare about resurrection last night.
Dreamt I saw Larissa and TWT on the forum
Old Sep 17th 2004, 12:25 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Had a nightmare about resurrection last night.
Dreamt I saw Larissa and TWT on the forum

Oh but you did. Wish they'd come back more often....
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Oh but you did. Wish they'd come back more often....
Damn these people phoning all the time.
Don't they know I got important things to do ?
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:04 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Damn these people phoning all the time.
Don't they know I got important things to do ?

Some people eh? They have no respect for your time. Do they not know of this forum?
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:09 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Some people eh? They have no respect for your time. Do they not know of this forum?
Hell no.
My life would be short lived

On a more positive note I got some Karma at last and shot some your way
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Hell no.
My life would be short lived

On a more positive note I got some Karma at last and shot some your way
About time too! Shall return the favour ( ) as soon as I get some to spread.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

About time too! Shall return the favour ( ) as soon as I get some to spread.
Dahling, yuv bin top me list 4 ages
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:15 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Dahling, yuv bin top me list 4 ages

Ahhhh, thanks Bixie. See, you shouldn't be so generous with sowing your karma seeds. You should save it all for me.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Ahhhh, thanks Bixie. See, you shouldn't be so generous with sowing your karma seeds. You should save it all for me.
Remember the old saying "What one sows, one reaps".
Could have lots of little Bixes on the forums
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:42 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Remember the old saying "What one sows, one reaps".
Could have lots of little Bixes on the forums
Indeed. Scary thought. Bixlets.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:50 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Indeed. Scary thought. Bixlets.
meeting one all done.... they want me to call them ASAP on my return from Dubai...

hmmm 3 blocks... not that I am shallow at all...

Bixlets.. scary thought....
Bundlets.... scarier thought!!!! lol
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:51 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
meeting one all done.... they want me to call them ASAP on my return from Dubai...

hmmm 3 blocks... not that I am shallow at all...

Bixlets.. scary thought....
Bundlets.... scarier thought!!!! lol
Little bundles of Bundlets....sounds quite cute to me.

Does that mean you're sorted for your return from Dubai then?
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

[QUOTE=bundy]Little bundles of Bundlets....sounds quite cute to me.QUOTE]

Reminds me of the Gremlins films.

Cute Bundlets - until they touch the Bundy Rum
Old Sep 17th 2004, 1:58 am
She's a bird, you know

[QUOTE=Bix]
Little bundles of Bundlets....sounds quite cute to me.QUOTE]

Reminds me of the Gremlins films.

Cute Bundlets - until they touch the Bundy Rum
Sounds about right. Although excessive body hair and big ears don't run in the family......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.