Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 11th 2004, 4:52 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Covenant
I think, the "How long would it take..?" thread has jinxed this thread, but lets wait and see for Monday, when the week regulars jump on board.
I'd say there is nothing regular about the regulars *LOL*

Missie
(yes I am too lazy to log out of his name)
Old Sep 11th 2004, 5:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
Hehe....yeah, probably true
Old Sep 11th 2004, 10:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc

Missie
(yes I am too lazy to log out of his name)
I guess I am a regular now on the crap board.. I passed 500 then 600 then 700 on the crap board... we are totally regular which has just reminded me me that I only came downstairs to get some loo roll... I really do need to get wireless LAN...
Old Sep 11th 2004, 10:32 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
which has just reminded me me that I only came downstairs to get some loo roll...
Was it really necessary to share that with us Joseph?
Old Sep 11th 2004, 10:44 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
probably not... I was just trying to prove my regularity.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 2:09 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

probably not... I was just trying to prove my regularity.
Sick Man
Old Sep 12th 2004, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

He could have wanted it to blow his nose. Some people are not as posh as you Cherrypie, they don't use their sleeves
Old Sep 12th 2004, 2:31 am
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
He could have wanted it to blow his nose. Some people are not as posh as you Cherrypie, they don't use their sleeves
Hmmm...doctor scrumpy...who rattled your cage, doc?
Old Sep 12th 2004, 2:35 am
The 5th Amendment

thank you for that comment. I have been smoking too many marlboro recently and the a/c at work is awful so have had to regularly blow my nose over the past 7 weeks.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 2:36 am
Simply Brilliant

thank you for that comment. I have been smoking too many marlboro recently and the a/c at work is awful so have had to regularly blow my nose over the past 7 weeks.
Don't you find blowing your nose with bog roll makes you sneeze?
Old Sep 12th 2004, 2:44 am
The 5th Amendment

Don't you find blowing your nose with bog roll makes you sneeze?
yep and then it is really annoying as you have to then clean the boogers off the mirror after that,....
Old Sep 12th 2004, 2:47 am
Simply Brilliant

yep and then it is really annoying as you have to then clean the boogers off the mirror after that,....
I'll let dr scrumpy comment on that...it's something he'd no doubt understand.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

I'll let dr scrumpy comment on that...it's something he'd no doubt understand.
I would recommend windowlene for that purpose.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 3:08 am
Simply Brilliant

I would recommend windowlene for that purpose.
Cheers Doc. Knew we could rely on your professional recommendation
Old Sep 12th 2004, 3:28 am
The 5th Amendment

Cheers Doc. Knew we could rely on your professional recommendation
also a very good remedy for most ailments as demonstrated in the movie :My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.