Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Oh I wouldn't say that

G

What, less activity?????!!!!!!!

Do you need some lessons G?
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Must agree Bundy...whats up with you G ???
Well you know what 'women of a certain age' can be like :scared:

I worn to a frazzle already :scared:

Especially after my recent 'conference'

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well you know what 'women of a certain age' can be like :scared:

I worn to a frazzle already :scared:

Especially after my recent 'conference'

G
LOL! Poor Mrs G. I do feel for her sometimes.....

How was the *conference*, by the way? Pick up any useful, erm, *tips*?
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:03 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
What, less activity?????!!!!!!!

Do you need some lessons G?
No! MORE activity

You are teasing me again. But Yes I would appreciate some lessons

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

No! MORE activity

You are teasing me again. But Yes I would appreciate some lessons

G
Well I don't have a lot of experience in hill climbing (no peaks, remember).....
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:05 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

I've got to find some newbies and spread it about a bit before I can give anymore to you two
Cant give any Karma to you Bundy, Sorry need to spread it first to others. Its not fair when you really want to give it to people you LIKE!!!!!
Anyway i am going to bed now ( been on nights) so i will catch you both later
Have a good hike G and enjoy your Sunday Bundy what ever you do.

Robbie Billibong ??
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

Cant give any Karma to you Bundy, Sorry need to spread it first to others. Its not fair when you really want to give it to people you LIKE!!!!!

Robbie Billibong ??
Ripped Beanbag?

Bye Donna, see you again soon....
Bitter and twisted

Well I don't have a lot of experience in hill climbing (no peaks, remember).....
I was not on about hill walking

Yes I did manage to pick up a couple of nice 'tips'

G
She's a bird, you know

So then G, just me and you.

What shall we do?
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

I was not on about hill walking

Yes I did manage to pick up a couple of nice 'tips'

G
Yes, I know that G. I was pulling your....leg.
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:08 pm
Bitter and twisted

Robbie Billibong ??
Bye Donna

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:09 pm
Bitter and twisted

Yes, I know that G. I was pulling your....leg.
There you go again

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

There you go again

G
Don't pretend you don't enjoy a gentle.....ribbing.
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:12 pm
Bitter and twisted

Don't pretend you don't enjoy a gentle.....ribbing.
Maybe I could get her to come back up here again

It's you! You get me all worked up

The 'magic' touch.

G
Old Sep 18th 2004, 9:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

Maybe I could get her to come back up here again

It's you! You get me all worked up

The 'magic' touch.

G
I know, I know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.