Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 13th 2004, 8:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Stuck for words.

Gottago for a bit

G

Come on G, don't wimp out on us now!

Gotta do some work too....back in a bit
Old Sep 13th 2004, 9:11 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Grayling
I often walk around with a Bonio

G
ok in work... is it one of those Bonios with extra vitmins and protein.?
Old Sep 13th 2004, 9:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
ok in work... is it one of those Bonios with extra vitmins and protein.?

Morning Joe. We've all gone a bit quiet. I think people are busy working or something

My boss goes away later today so for the rest of the week I will be Acting Director which the rest of the team find highly amusing. Since nightmares always occur as soon as the boss leaves me in charge, I'm fully expecting all hell to break loose.
Old Sep 13th 2004, 9:38 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Morning Joe. We've all gone a bit quiet. I think people are busy working or something

My boss goes away later today so for the rest of the week I will be Acting Director which the rest of the team find highly amusing. Since nightmares always occur as soon as the boss leaves me in charge, I'm fully expecting all hell to break loose.
well good luck then bundy!
Old Sep 13th 2004, 9:38 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

doing a bit myself.... my Troll thread has got 5 stars!!!

send photos of Bundy the Boss!!! could be funny.. before and after sort of shots!!! lol this is before the building burnt down and here are the builders....
Old Sep 13th 2004, 9:47 pm
The 5th Amendment

did you say Director or Dictator?

ok.. gotta do some work....
Old Sep 13th 2004, 9:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

did you say Director or Dictator?

ok.. gotta do some work....
LOL! Well, my boss is definitely a dictator. I more of the - i-don't-care-what-you-do-as-long-as-the-work-gets-done school of thought. So everyone will be coming in late and sloping off at 3pm after a long lunch.

Last time I was left in charge the vice-chancellor of the uni got called in (wasn't my fault).
Old Sep 13th 2004, 10:05 pm
The 5th Amendment

LOL! Well, my boss is definitely a dictator. I more of the - i-don't-care-what-you-do-as-long-as-the-work-gets-done school of thought. So everyone will be coming in late and sloping off at 3pm after a long lunch.

Last time I was left in charge the vice-chancellor of the uni got called in (wasn't my fault).
er i meant you.... all sweet on the outside then a bit of power and u turn in to a demon!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2004, 10:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

er i meant you.... all sweet on the outside then a bit of power and u turn in to a demon!!!!
Are you calling me a power-junkie???!!!!

I'm so the opposite. I hate being in charge and having to be all responsible. I let everyone get away with everything.
Old Sep 13th 2004, 10:10 pm
The 5th Amendment

Are you calling me a power-junkie???!!!!

I'm so the opposite. I hate being in charge and having to be all responsible. I let everyone get away with everything.
ok.. then why did he leave you in charge? I actually quite like that Bundy the Boss!!! ok laughing at own idea but i like it....
Old Sep 13th 2004, 10:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

ok.. then why did he leave you in charge? I actually quite like that Bundy the Boss!!! ok laughing at own idea but i like it....

The boss is a she - much worse.

I'm in charge by seniority, despite being the youngest. I've been here the longest.

Laughing at your own idea
Old Sep 13th 2004, 10:21 pm
The 5th Amendment

The boss is a she - much worse.

I'm in charge by seniority, despite being the youngest. I've been here the longest.

Laughing at your own idea
i got a female boss here as well. so you going to make your slaves make you coffee next week?
Old Sep 13th 2004, 10:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

i got a female boss here as well. so you going to make your slaves make you coffee next week?

Nope. They'll walk all over me - I'll probably end up making coffee for them!

It's a very egalitarian office. Not much of a heirarchy. All I have to do is hold the fort and hope to god that there are no disasters!
Old Sep 13th 2004, 10:27 pm
The 5th Amendment

Nope. They'll walk all over me - I'll probably end up making coffee for them!

It's a very egalitarian office. Not much of a heirarchy. All I have to do is hold the fort and hope to god that there are no disasters!
will keep an eye on the news to see if there any scandals at ur little educational establishment over the next week...
Old Sep 13th 2004, 10:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

will keep an eye on the news to see if there any scandals at ur little educational establishment over the next week...

Probably wise.

See, I started out at the very bottom of the pile and worked my way up so I've never been much good at being the mean and moody boss. I'm usually doing the secretaries' work for them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.