Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
"Hello, I'm G and am new here. I have a serious pussy addiction"
You know what it's like once you get a taste of pussy.
It's like having a Crack addiction <snigger>

G
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

Can you imagine G walking round with a Bonio looking for some lost puppies?

I often walk around with a Bonio

G
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
You know what it's like once you get a taste of pussy.
It's like having a Crack addiction <snigger>

G
Grayling, Grayling, Grayling. What have we done to you? I seem to remember you once getting voted as one of the more mature and sensible posters, a voice of reason. If only they knew......
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I often walk around with a Bonio

G

We noticed. You seem to like waving it about, maybe hoping someone would chase after it?
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by bundy
Grayling, Grayling, Grayling. What have we done to you? I seem to remember you once getting voted as one of the more mature and sensible posters, a voice of reason. If only they knew......
It's my dark side taking over :scared:

G
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

It's my dark side taking over :scared:

G

Well keep it up, so to speak. It's highly amusing.

You and Simone....my work here is nearly done
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

Well keep it up, so to speak. It's highly amusing.
Are you laughing at my bonio?

G
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

Are you laughing at my bonio?

G
It is pretty laughable. Especially with the word Bonio scored into it
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

It is pretty laughable. Especially with the word Bonio scored into it
I have trouble scoring with anything nowadays

G
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

I have trouble scoring with anything nowadays

G

More own goals?
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:52 pm
Bitter and twisted

More own goals?
I keep putting my foot in it don't I?

G
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:54 pm
She's a bird, you know

I keep putting my foot in it don't I?

G

Christ - hope not! Sounds painful
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:55 pm
Bitter and twisted

Christ - hope not! Sounds painful
Whatever floats your boat

G
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

Whatever floats your boat

G
I think that would have it sinking pretty fast G.

Mind you, different strokes for different folks and all that
Old Sep 13th 2004, 8:06 pm
Bitter and twisted

I think that would have it sinking pretty fast G.

Mind you, different strokes for different folks and all that
Stuck for words.

Gottago for a bit

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.