Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by ray6
Lipstick around your Shame on you

No!! thats not it !!
I see, so its name that XXXXX part is it? Its right on the tip of my tongue.....
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray6
But I expect you have a life as well!!!
Moi?? But, of course my dear, I'm superwoman, I can do it all!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:10 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we owe it to this thread to rate it 'very bad' (see top bar for ratings).

Let's bring the average down!

Are you with me?!!!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:12 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Don
I think we owe it to this thread to rate it 'very bad' (see top bar for ratings).

Are you with me?!!!
Done.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:14 am
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Done.
You had an immediate effect: now -2 (yours and mine - thanks!)
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Curious....why when you look on the outside it appears that there have been over 30k posts on this thread (the mind boggles) and when you look on the inside its 20k+
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:41 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Are you with me?!!!
Noooooooooooo Noooooooooooo Noooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only thread EVER to get above 200 pages. That in itself is IMHO worth a 10 pointer, plus where else am I gonna go to have drunken rambligns.

If you down rate this thread I may just have to contaminate all other threads on the board You really dont want this to happen !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mairi&Chris; Aug 15th 2004 at 5:43 am. Reason: oooops -drunken speeling :D
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Noooooooooooo Noooooooooooo Noooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only thread EVER to get above 200 pages. That in itself is IMHO worth a 10 pointer, plus where else am I gonna go to have drunken rambligns.

If you down rate this thread I may just have to contaminate all other threads on the board You really dont want this to happen !!!!!!!!!
Ok, I've decided Perth, WA must not be in the State of Washington in the USA, it must be somewhere else in this world. Otherwise you'd be a very sorry person if you were having drunken ramblings at 11ish in the morning.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:53 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Curious....why when you look on the outside it appears that there have been over 30k posts on this thread (the mind boggles) and when you look on the inside its 20k+
No.. no.. you're confusing posts, threads and views...the 30k+ is a count of all posts in the lounge and 20k is the no. of views on this thread, the posts are only actually 2k+ . D'you get it?
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
No.. no.. you're confusing posts, threads and views...the 30k+ is a count of all posts in the lounge and 20k is the no. of views on this thread, the posts are only actually 2k+ . D'you get it?

Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:54 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I like this bunch......They've given me whole new group of folks to karma...
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How do you do that? How do you post and then jump offline so fast?
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:58 am
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
How do you do that? How do you post and then jump offline so fast?
The eagle swoop requires you to go into stealth mode
Old Aug 15th 2004, 5:59 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Old Aug 15th 2004, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The eagle swoop requires you to go into stealth mode
Ahhh sooo....(spoken in the worst Chinese accent you can imagine)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.