Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 25th 2004, 9:56 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
It's okay.
Simone is Dutch so doesn't understand what an Indian is saying

Never heard of the Dutch Kissed Indian Company?
Old Sep 25th 2004, 9:57 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
I'm finally on page 1 for somin' rather sad
reputation doesn't count...but for that feat...deserves some karma someone
But Bob!!! You're already King of the Karma Chart...what could you possibly want with more karma? Where would you put it? What would you do with it??

I'd happily oblige, of course, but have to spread it first
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:02 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
But Bob!!! You're already King of the Karma Chart...what could you possibly want with more karma? Where would you put it? What would you do with it??

I'd happily oblige, of course, but have to spread it first
More karma you give him the more he can give back. His karma is worth bomb right now. Sent you some karma Cp.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:05 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desdemona
More karma you give him the more he can give back. His karma is worth bomb right now. Sent you some karma Cp.

Thanks Bob, You've put me shy 2 points of 600. I am blessed indeed from the Karma Gods!
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:09 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Really? I didn't realise that the more karma a Mod receives, the higher their karma power! Have to say, I'm always very happy to karma Bob... he's such a generous soul

Thanks for the karma, Desi, sent some back
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:10 am
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by Covenant
Thanks Bob, You've put me shy 2 points of 600. I am blessed indeed from the Karma Gods!
...and the Greed Gods!

Last edited by Cherrypie; Sep 25th 2004 at 10:15 am.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:19 am

...and the Greed Gods!
Aye, I'm just a bit peeved that once all the favs have been karm'ed by me, I have to wait quite a while before I can share out again.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:24 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe....fierce competition up here between the mods...am barely holding my own above manc *l*
and there's never enough on 401 at the mo
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:25 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's another good reason too
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:26 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Almost enough huh...oh well, sure you'll get it before the end of the day...and I wanna know what it says
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:27 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Aye, I'm just a bit peeved that once all the favs have been karm'ed by me, I have to wait quite a while before I can share out again.
All good things come to those who wait and all that...
but yeah, I know what you mean
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
All good things come to those who wait and all that...
but yeah, I know what you mean
Page 186 by me but I view 40 per page.
What are you seeing ?
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by Bix
What are you seeing ?
495. 40?
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:55 am
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by Bix
What are you seeing ?
I think Bix needs to see a vet He's not making much sense this evening
Old Sep 25th 2004, 10:58 am

I think Bix needs to see a vet. He's not making much sense this evening

You're not the first Woman, who thinks he needs to be taken to a Vet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.