Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:05 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Bored at work. Drinking tea and reading the national trust magazine that's just landed on my desk. Could be worse!
hey bundy you got any tea left? or anything stronger?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:08 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
hey bundy you got any tea left? or anything stronger?

Loads, if I can be bothered to get up and make it (kitchen is all the way down the corridor ).

I've been drinking my way through the 30 litres of orange juice left over after the summer, so there's plenty of that about.

No chance of anything stronger - got to drive home and I have an evening of fitness ahead
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:10 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

No chance of anything stronger - got to drive home and I have an evening of fitness ahead
is that why G's away? get ready for tonight?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:12 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

is that why G's away? get ready for tonight?
LOL!, Yep, that's it.

Actually it's khai-bo tonight and it's going to hurt.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:14 am
Invisi... K

LOL!, Yep, that's it.

is that the cardio-box-othon thingy?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:15 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

(I know, I know - they play rugby in Majorca?!). It took me most of yesterday to rebuild and fumigate our flat.
You said....blimey...just an excuse for the sun weren't it
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:17 am
She's a bird, you know

is that the cardio-box-othon thingy?

That's the one. Kick boxing to psycho beat music. Lots of punching at your own reflection and saying 'huh' in an aggressive manner. It's very theraputic
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:18 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
Sunday pottered about the dacha then we all went off to collect a bootful of firewood for free.
Speaking of firewood, the in-laws are trying to rope me into doing the splitting, they've got tonnes of the stuff out back, bloomin' huge logs too, sounds like a lot of work to me, even using a machine...but then he gets all the odd ends free at home, bugger loadin' them onto the pickup I can tell ya
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:19 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bob
You said....blimey...just an excuse for the sun weren't it
And get this - they're there for 5 days and they're only playing one game!

Just spoke to him though and it's raining, poor boys.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:19 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!, Yep, that's it.

Well that's burst my bubble

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Only ever any good when it hurts
Invisi... K

That's the one. Kick boxing to psycho beat music. Lots of punching at your own reflection and saying 'huh' in an aggressive manner. It's very theraputic
sounds good... so its release the inner beast then tonight... grrrr
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well that's burst my bubble

G

Burst whose what? No wonder it hurts.

Where you been G? How was fishing? Are you damp?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:25 am
She's a bird, you know

sounds good... so its release the inner beast then tonight... grrrr

Just ask G tomorrow......

....oh, and it's all girls and we get very sweaty indeed.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 1:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Burst whose what? No wonder it hurts.

Where you been G? How was fishing? Are you damp?
Been shopping.
Not damp yet but going for a walk soon

My computer is so slow today

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.