Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 6th 2004, 2:10 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
You should look in my mind

G
I'm easily scared...

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly 4000 posts, and then we can retire.
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Nearly 4000 posts, and then we can retire.

PAH! What's this talking of retiring? I'm not called Ray!!
Old Sep 6th 2004, 2:11 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I'm easily scared...
Not scary just dirty

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 2:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Not scary just dirty

G

Yes, I think I know what you are thinking of. I have a dirty mind too, you know!
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god, you guys think I'm funny, and I forgot that word has double meaning

Ah, never mind...

One of my subjects at uni was "Event and Conference Management"
Our project involved bikes lol

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

PAH! What's this talking of retiring? I'm not called Ray!!
Well, the old razer sharp duelling is missing at the moment, and with just you and Simone, us men need more of a challange
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
Oh god, you guys think I'm funny, and I forgot that word has double meaning

Ah, never mind...

One of my subjects at uni was "Event and Conference Management"
Or project involved bikes lol

LOL!!!! That's even funnier!
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

This thread is going downhill

G
i thought it did ages ago from what bundy told me or is her that just made it go that way? lol
Old Sep 6th 2004, 2:13 am

Yes, I think I know what you are thinking of. I have a dirty mind too, you know!
Good job we're not mind readers
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Covenant
Well, the old razer sharp duelling is missing at the moment, and with just you and Simone, us men need more of a challange

BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Not scary just dirty

G
G is after going back in that shower again
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Memories are made of this.....

G
Old Sep 6th 2004, 2:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
i thought it did ages ago from what bundy told me or is her that just made it go that way? lol

It was headed that way from the beginning...
Old Sep 6th 2004, 2:14 am
She's a bird, you know

It was headed that way from the beginning...

...and anyway, are you complaining about heading down?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.