Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:06 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Morning all (well, it is here, at least).

Ahhh....the thread is back, like a comfortable old jumper. Or something.

The new job. Yep, it's good, although I've only been there since Monday, and I had Friday off ( ) so it's a little hard to judge. Main thing is that I've gone from working with a team with an average age of 55 (known locally as the WI) to a team where the average age is more like 30. Really nice people and the touching thing is that they seem genuinely pleased to have me working there. Of course, being me, it's all been a bit hectic having been well and truly shoved in at the deep end. Running summer schools again, although on much smaller scale dealing with 130 students over 2 weeks instead of 1200 over 6 weeks. Mind you, these are kids, so it's all a bit different.

Anyway, I am the only one in the office trained in risk assessment so I was busy doing them on my second day and have an exciting trip to York to pratt about with a clipboard sometime soon.

All in all, not bad. It was a good move to make and I feel all the better for it.
So will you now actually get some summer holiday, or will the rest of the time be taken over with organising?!!

Anyway, I reckon just having much better colleagues will make all the difference!

Ah, of course K, it's summer in Canada!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:10 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Simone] So will you now actually get some summer holiday, or will the rest of the time be taken over with orgasms?!! QUOTE]

My dearest Simone.
Here is a link for you.... http://dictionary.reference.com/

Looks like the old crew are assembling and Simone is getting us back on the smutty track.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:00 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Looks like the old crew are assembling and Bix is getting us back on the smutty track.
Absolutely How is the fishing going, Bix ?1?!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:03 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

HEY LET'S CUT THE CRAP AND HAVE A ****ING GOOD ROW

Hi Desi xx
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:14 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
HEY LET'S CUT THE CRAP AND HAVE A ****ING GOOD ROW
Hi Desi xx
I Abso****inglutely agree Hey Jelly lovely to see you, dear
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Bix]
Originally Posted by Simone
So will you now actually get some summer holiday, or will the rest of the time be taken over with orgasms?!! QUOTE]

My dearest Simone.
Here is a link for you.... http://dictionary.reference.com/

Looks like the old crew are assembling and Simone is getting us back on the smutty track.
lol!
Shame you didn't do the quote thing properley!

Anyway, the smut in here used to come without meddling!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 8:23 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Simone]
Originally Posted by Bix

Anyway, the smut in here used to come without meddling!
Ooh-er, missus!

Anya.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:13 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, this ole mucker back to life, who'd have thought
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:33 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hi K

Hope you are well.

G

hey there my mono-lettered mucker

good thanks, how's life with you? isn't it great to see the Bundster's back...

all the best, and let the smut begin!

K
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:29 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Please release this thread, let it go
’cause It don’t love you anymore
And to live without Bundy is a sin
So release it and let it die again
I have found a new thread, dear
And I’ll always want you to hear
Its tips are warm and funny while yours are cold
So release it, my darlin’ let it go.....................................
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:45 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bundy
Well hello! Saw your horse thread on the Oz/NZ forum. Bit horse mad myself, although currently without mount (calm down Bix) and I miss it like hell. Have a horse waiting for me in Oz though. I prefer Oz to NZ too.

So, you're in Cambridge as well! Are you applying to emigrate? Come on, tell us your story....
\

Hi Bundy, Its been a while. I've ended up in NZ!!! I know, speechless eh? How are you?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:00 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

How is everyone????
Where arrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll? Helllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo??????????????

Had an embarrassing incident this morning at work....

A female collegue came up to me to tell me there was a split/hole in the back of my (long) skirt, right near my bottom.... Oh, and I was wearing bright turquoise undies....
ANyway, this lady had just come in, so she couldn't have seen it. I said: who told you? One of the guys had seen it, and told her to tell me!! :scared:

I then had to go to the toilet and sew it shut (the hole in the skirt). And because I'm not that good at sewing, it's all bumpy and looks a bit silly.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simone
it's all bumpy and looks a bit silly.
your arse or the skirt ?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:32 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Eskimo
your arse or the skirt ?
both of course!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 5:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
your arse or the skirt ?
cheeky monkey

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.