Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 12th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Reedy
Angie,

Your good luck karma has worked for me!!!!

Visa granted this morning

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting.....

Laura xxx
Well done Laura and family another Junie getting the visa. Heres hoping for some news soon. Enjoy the celebrations, when are you hoping to go?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Angie,

Laura xxx

Wow Laura

Brilliant News

Angiek
Old Nov 12th 2007, 1:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Well done Laura and family another Junie getting the visa. Heres hoping for some news soon. Enjoy the celebrations, when are you hoping to go?
Thanksxx

Before the beginning of school term in January!!!!!

We haven't sold the house yet and so need to make a decision on what we will do with it....

I have already sent my passports to get the sticker
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:29 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Thanksxx

Before the beginning of school term in January!!!!!

We haven't sold the house yet and so need to make a decision on what we will do with it....

I have already sent my passports to get the sticker
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Congratulations!!![/FONT]
Great news Laura sooo pleased for you, bring on all that good karma!

Get going with that champers I have a bottle espcially reserved for our turn!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Thanks honey

Tell me about it there have been tears galore around here today....

Lau xxx
Laura, I can't tell you how pleased i am for you! CONGRATULATIONS, now you can get on with all your plans( when you've sobered up,.....)
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw

Laura, I can't tell you how pleased i am for you! CONGRATULATIONS, now you can get on with all your plans( when you've sobered up,.....)
Thanks Babs - will look out for your good news

Lau xx
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Angie,

Laura xxx
A massive congrats... You must be over the moon, or drunk

I wish I was drunk, but that's because our house sale is annoying the hell of out us...

All the best,

Rich
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by whizbangwallop
A massive congrats... You must be over the moon, or drunk

I wish I was drunk, but that's because our house sale is annoying the hell of out us...

All the best,

Rich
Cheers Rich,

Would you believe I don't drink

Have noone to celebrate with anyhow as OH is working away and will not be back until tomorrow.

I have still got to sell this house too

Lau x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Cheers Rich,

Would you believe I don't drink

Have noone to celebrate with anyhow as OH is working away and will not be back until tomorrow.

I have still got to sell this house too

Lau x
Lau, how can you not drink and go through this process You must be a saint...

Just think of selling the house as another visa application; irritating but you get there in the end (I keep telling myself that anyway) A bit of advice if you want it, don't tell anyone that you are going to Aus as looking at threads on some sites it never seems to do you any favours...

Rich
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by whizbangwallop
Lau, how can you not drink and go through this process You must be a saint...

Just think of selling the house as another visa application; irritating but you get there in the end (I keep telling myself that anyway) A bit of advice if you want it, don't tell anyone that you are going to Aus as looking at threads on some sites it never seems to do you any favours...

Rich
Cheers Rich, any advice is greatly appreciated.

I am an emotional wreck today had many ups and downs and this is only the start

If I wasn't insane when I started on this journey then I certainly am now.

Lau x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Cheers Rich, any advice is greatly appreciated.

I am an emotional wreck today had many ups and downs and this is only the start

If I wasn't insane when I started on this journey then I certainly am now.

Lau x
Hi Laura, CONGRATULATIONS fab news. Good luck with the move now Im sure it will all work out in the end.

Michelle
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Hi Laura, CONGRATULATIONS fab news. Good luck with the move now Im sure it will all work out in the end.

Michelle
Yeah I know it will

Cheers

Lau x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:19 pm

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I know it will

Cheers

Lau x
Well done Reedy and family, great news
Old Nov 12th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

Fantastic News Reedy!!!!!!!

Really pleased for you!!!!

Here's to your new life down under!!!

Millsy x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

chrishiscox is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Adey, myself (Chris) and the two roos are just waiting for our PCC's to come back - this was a laugh as suddenly it seems the police dont give out certificates, only the info they have (or hopefully dont have) on you. Our agents was mightly confused about this. Anyone else find this a sticking point?

We are of to Perth, around Feb 2008, so anyone else going there then, feel free to contact us.

We have sold house and onto rental no. 2 - trying to avoid stopping at parents house for more than 24 hours!

All the best to those with golden tickets.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.