Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Congratulations to all you with your visa's, I'm so pleased they are coming through in droves now great stuff!

We didn't have our meds done until the end of September and haven;t got a CO yet so it'll be a while yet for us but we don;t plan to go until June 08 so as long as we have it by then I'll be happy!
Are there many of us still waiting?

xxx
We're still waiting, not very patiently. We had our meds done 28 th July, have sold house and are moving out on 30 th November so would really like to hear something soon. We hoped to be out there by new year. Fingers crossed it will all fall into place.
Jules
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hammonds
We're still waiting, not very patiently. We had our meds done 28 th July, have sold house and are moving out on 30 th November so would really like to hear something soon. We hoped to be out there by new year. Fingers crossed it will all fall into place.
Jules
we've no co or had meds done but would really like to have co. Not in a rush to go ,looking at Sept 08 but eldest son is needing to apply for uni and it would be a help to have an idea if we are going to get visa.If we get a co, as long as meds come back ok we should be alright so we could concentrate more on Aus unis.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

we are also still waiting had our meds done arrived 8th Nov but as far as I am aware no co

still got our house to sell just reduced it. if it hasn' t sold by xmas were looking into renting it out,didnt really want to do ,prefere to take all the cash tied up in it but if visa comes through and its a case of not going because of the house not selling we will rent it out

it so hard all this waiting and being in limbo, as i forgot to pack my head when we was over........ its still there
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

it so hard all this waiting and being in limbo,

you can say that again, I can stand the waiting, its the not knowing what to do thats so hard and when it involves your childrens futures its a nightmare!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw

you can say that again, I can stand the waiting, its the not knowing what to do thats so hard and when it involves your childrens futures its a nightmare!
I am feeling the pain too - like my new avatar???

L xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Babsw

I know, wanted them to start the new school year in feb but its looking more unlikely
its also things like christmas presents, we sort of thought we wouldnt be in our house by xmas when we first applied........again thats not going to be the case

like you say its not so much the waiting for the visas but everything else is on hold dont want to plan things if we are not going to be here ......
starting to get really frustrating now:curse:
Old Nov 10th 2007, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moores
I know, wanted them to start the new school year in feb but its looking more unlikely
its also things like christmas presents, we sort of thought we wouldnt be in our house by xmas when we first applied........again thats not going to be the case

like you say its not so much the waiting for the visas but everything else is on hold dont want to plan things if we are not going to be here ......
starting to get really frustrating now:curse:
I was hoping originally to move Nov / Dec I also want kids to start at the beginning of school term which is 29th Jan for us

We still haven't sold the house yet either - been messed around twice, we have also reduced again recently but the market is just dead!!!!

Sending you both some much needed waiting Karma - lets hope for good news next week!!!

Lau xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Just reading all the threads about waiting for any news and that is how i feel,:curse:
we are lucky in one respect that we have sold the house but we are living with my mum and it is getting to me hubby, may have to find a rental but don't want to sign up for a 6 month lease.

Our agent is not very forth coming with any news, but as my hubby keeps trying to tell me they are not going to contact us if they have got nothing to say, and also agent told hubby that sometimes people don't here they have got a CO until the visa is granted, as our medicals and police checks have already been sent this is what I am hoping for.

There does not seem any pattern for getting CO or visa, some people who applied in April are still waiting for Co and some lucky folks that applied in June have got a visa, it does not make sence to me.

Oh well enough of my ramblings best get on and get the ironing done.

Nicky
Old Nov 10th 2007, 1:14 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Seems there's quite a few of us still waiting, it is not hearing anything for months. I just want to know for sure than we can go there's this part of me that is scared we won't get granted the visa and I won't believe it until I see it!

Its great to be able to vent our frustrations together at leats we know we're all in the same boat!

Good luck to those of you selling houses its hard at the moment with the market and coming up to Christmas, sending you lots of good vibes and karma

xx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

Know how everybody is feeling, we just organized temporary accomodation today. Can't ship furniture and can't organize dogs quarantine until we have visa and know we can go. We did manage to speak to somebody at immigration who was very helpful and he advised that we are looking at December for visa, so could still be out there for January. Really want to get kids into school for start of school year. Good luck to everybody still waiting
Jules
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Know how everybody is feeling, we just organized temporary accomodation today. Can't ship furniture and can't organize dogs quarantine until we have visa and know we can go. We did manage to speak to somebody at immigration who was very helpful and he advised that we are looking at December for visa, so could still be out there for January. Really want to get kids into school for start of school year. Good luck to everybody still waiting
Jules
Jules,

Good luck to you too honey xxx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Reedy
Jules,

Good luck to you too honey xxx
Thanks,
Pleased i'm not the only person spending my saturday night attached to my lap top
julesx
Old Nov 10th 2007, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks,
Pleased i'm not the only person spending my saturday night attached to my lap top
julesx
I'm over the Barbie in the Bar - you are more than welcome to join us mad ladies over there if you are brave enough
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Hello all, have been on holiday for 2 wks so haven't been on site, but was thrilled to see how much the june apps have been moving!!!Congratulations to you all who have cos and especially visas it gives me a bit more faith in the system. Can't hide my jealousy tho my app was recieved 12th june and was hoping to have a co by now but all is silent!!! Maybe next wk!!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Here's hoping for a good week guys!! I don't think I can last much longer!! Still no word from CO to say if our medicals have been found and like a lot of you Junies, we were hoping to be out for the start of the new school year! So another week of constantly checking emails awaits us but if we all close our eyes and click our heels three times, maybe be we'll open our eyes and find ourselves in Oz........somewhere over the rainbow...........told you I was losing it

Keri

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.