Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by dogscogs
Teach me not to read things properly... ta!
No problem xxx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG

someone pinch me we received our e mail to say that our visa has been granted. Panic setting in now so much to do and so little time, get the house ready for renting, sort out flights, getting our stiff over to Oz plus loads more.

goodluck to all my fellow Junies still waiting it will soon be your turn loads of karma coming your way

Helen heading for Adelaide
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by boothy6
OMG

someone pinch me we received our e mail to say that our visa has been granted. Panic setting in now so much to do and so little time, get the house ready for renting, sort out flights, getting our stiff over to Oz plus loads more.

goodluck to all my fellow Junies still waiting it will soon be your turn loads of karma coming your way

Huge Congratulations Helen!!!! When do you hope to be out in Oz???
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Huge Congratulations Helen!!!! When do you hope to be out in Oz???
Thank you
We initially wanted to be out there for Christmas but because everything had slowed down I have booked my sons 18th birthday party on 18th Dec so will have to look at us being there for the New Year depending on flights as there are 6 of us. I also need to just finish off some jobs in the house to enable us to rent it out.

Helen
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

Fab news Helen

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

OMG

well done Helen, Massive congratulations to you, enjoy the 18' party!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

OMG

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder fab feeling aint it

Suexx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by suesk
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder fab feeling aint it

Suexx
Sue when are you going?

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

congrats. to all those who have got visas and co

just tracked our meds and the was signed for today.......

so i can now join the wait..................
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

OMG

Well done on your visa, we are heading to Adelaide as well.

Nicky and family
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

ClaireM will become famous soon enough

OMG

Congratulations!!!

Now you realise that what people say is true, that actually all the waiting is the relaxing part....!

Great news, and fingers crossed for positive results for the rest of the Junies soon..

Claire (heading for Melbourne June 2008)
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

OMG

CONGRATULATIONS
Good Luck to your NEW FUTURE

Angiek
Old Nov 8th 2007, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

OMG

SENSATIONAL NEWS!!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!!!

Good luck in your new life down under

Millsy x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:06 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Congratulations to all you with your visa's, I'm so pleased they are coming through in droves now great stuff!

We didn't have our meds done until the end of September and haven;t got a CO yet so it'll be a while yet for us but we don;t plan to go until June 08 so as long as we have it by then I'll be happy!
Are there many of us still waiting?

xxx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

ozplumb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Congratulations to all you with your visa's, I'm so pleased they are coming through in droves now great stuff!

We didn't have our meds done until the end of September and haven;t got a CO yet so it'll be a while yet for us but we don;t plan to go until June 08 so as long as we have it by then I'll be happy!
Are there many of us still waiting?

xxx
We are, booked meds for the 26th and still no CO, but we too aren't going till spring/summer either so no rush...... but the waiting is still sending me crazy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.