Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Feb 28th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Dusta
Wey hey everyone haven't been on here for a couple of days but an delighted for Mrs Brooms, ozplumb and of course tawkins on getting there visa. Can't believe how things are moving. We have recieved an email today from LCU saying medicals recieved and assessed, not quite sure if that means they have sent them on to adelaide or what. But, have told myself we will not hear anything til end of March. Keep up the good news.
are you using an agent coz if you are i guess that means we won't hear anything like that coz it will go to agent instead.You could well hear before end of march though if all else is sorted. Its hard now coz its the last stage isn't it.I was working out our meds should be there by now and i'm wondering how long to process and how long to get back to CO and how long till we hear for visa. Even though we can't move straight away i just so want to have the visa and know we've got it and stop checking emails 3 times a day etc. and put my notice up here and drink my champagne( or sparkly wine!!!)
Thats it, moan of the day over.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Babsw
are you using an agent coz if you are i guess that means we won't hear anything like that coz it will go to agent instead.You could well hear before end of march though if all else is sorted. Its hard now coz its the last stage isn't it.I was working out our meds should be there by now and i'm wondering how long to process and how long to get back to CO and how long till we hear for visa. Even though we can't move straight away i just so want to have the visa and know we've got it and stop checking emails 3 times a day etc. and put my notice up here and drink my champagne( or sparkly wine!!!)
Thats it, moan of the day over.
sorry, meant to say if you aren't using an agent we wont get an email like that unless one goes to agent and he forwards it on.he'll maybe think its not necessary to forward something like that, they don't seem to get as excited over each stage as we do.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

sorry, meant to say if you aren't using an agent we wont get an email like that unless one goes to agent and he forwards it on.he'll maybe think its not necessary to forward something like that, they don't seem to get as excited over each stage as we do.
Hiya Babs, no we are not using an agent, you are right the last stages are so painful just want to know if its going to happen or not, you're whole life is on hold!!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Kipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant future

Just booked flights for the summer for a reccie.
Flying Cathay pacific with a one night stop over in HK, Babsw are you going in July too, couldn't remember ?
Well done to all who have got visa's, go and buy a drink while you can still afford it !!!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Brooms is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: June 07 visa applicants

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Good luck to all with you new lifes down under, hope to see some of you if moving anywhere near Perth.

We have got to sell the house now, and then we are off.

Speak soon
Mrs Brooms
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:19 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs Brooms
Thanks for all the good wishes.

Good luck to all with you new lifes down under, hope to see some of you if moving anywhere near Perth.

We have got to sell the house now, and then we are off.

Speak soon
Mrs Brooms

This goes for me too! Thanks to everyone on BE who's helped in the last few weeks (only found this site in Jan08!)

Plan to move to Perth July/Aug 08 if house sells

Goodluck to all thoses who are still waiting Can't be long now
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kipsters
Just booked flights for the summer for a reccie.
Flying Cathay pacific with a one night stop over in HK, Babsw are you going in July too, couldn't remember ?
Well done to all who have got visa's, go and buy a drink while you can still afford it !!!
Hey,are you going on 21'July? Same as us,Cathay Pacific,one night in HK.We had to go as soon as summer hols came so we could fit it in.
Just really keeping fingers crossed visa comes back in time to validate, surely it should? meds are being processed,everything else all there. I knew I'd start stressing as soon as meds went off, was really calm until then.
Old Mar 1st 2008, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey,are you going on 21'July? Same as us,Cathay Pacific,one night in HK.We had to go as soon as summer hols came so we could fit it in.
Just really keeping fingers crossed visa comes back in time to validate, surely it should? meds are being processed,everything else all there. I knew I'd start stressing as soon as meds went off, was really calm until then.
Everything will be fine the panel Dr would have told you if there were any issues with your meds - or at least made you go for more test

Can't believe how fast the time has gone by - we have been here for just over 2 months

We are all loving it - even the kids have come around

I still keep an eye on you guys to see how you are going you know....

Good luck to you all!

Lau xx
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Kipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant future

Babsw, feel confident you'll get your visa, still a few months yet.
We're flying on Fri 25th from Manchester, going for about a month, shame we're not on the same flight, got a good deal going through Carlton Travel, they promise not to be beaten on price and were very competetive !
Good luck, really hope you hear soon.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Nicki And Simon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tawkins1
This goes for me too! Thanks to everyone on BE who's helped in the last few weeks (only found this site in Jan08!)

Big Congratulations
Havent Been On Here For a While, So Excited For You, Best Of Luck..
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Nicki And Simon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tawkins1

where abouts are you heading in perth we are going april 28
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

We're flying on Fri 25th from Manchester, going for about a month, shame we're not on the same flight, got a good deal going through Carlton Travel, they promise not to be beaten on price and were very competetive !
am trying to multi quote but not sure if i've got it right.
Hi Laura good to hear from you and so glad all is going well for you!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy
Everything will be fine the panel Dr would have told you if there were any issues with your meds - or at least made you go for more test

Can't believe how fast the time has gone by - we have been here for just over 2 months

We are all loving it - even the kids have come around

I still keep an eye on you guys to see how you are going you know....

Good luck to you all!

Lau xx
ha made a right cock up of the multi quote bit, sorry Laura, your reply is above....

Shame we're not flying together, would have been good to have some company altho OH is putting in so much work he just wants to get on plane and sleep till we get there.
Where are you going to stay when you get there?
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by James2513
Babsw - CO
ozzyfever
the bournes - No CO
James 2513 - NO CO
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
adamsml
Hi all, congrats to tawkins and mrs broom!!!!

Ive still not heard a thing, wont be on here again now either for 2wks as going on my hols to Morocco!! Cant wait!! So anyway, best of luck to us and everyone else waiting for the next 2 wks, speak again soon!! Carley
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi all, congrats to tawkins and mrs broom!!!!

Ive still not heard a thing, wont be on here again now either for 2wks as going on my hols to Morocco!! Cant wait!! So anyway, best of luck to us and everyone else waiting for the next 2 wks, speak again soon!! Carley
You are not the only one!

At least you have a great trip to take your mind off of it!!

Cheery,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.