Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
It is so so frustrating waiting for the visa, now Im waiting for the house to sell, waiting for my notice period in work to be up, waiting for life to ever feel normal again!!!! Sometimes I think we will all end up in the nuthouse instead of Oz!!!!
Hope you get it soon, sometimes you just get the visa first and no CO.
Michelle
I hope so, we have been waiting 9 months with nothing. Our agent not to worry but I'm checking my email like a crazy women.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

just wanna say hi to me fellow June 07 applicants-Congrats to those who have their visa

hope its too much longer to wait for those still waiting

xx
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by flossie22
just wanna say hi to me fellow June 07 applicants-Congrats to those who have their visa

hope its too much longer to wait for those still waiting

xx
had to laugh when i read that last bit of your post, hope you didn't mean it!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

soz...should say hope ur NOT waiting too much longer
Old Mar 20th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

any up dates???

Cant believe we might get snow on easter sunday!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone

Just got back from a fab 2 weeks holiday in Morocco and checked emails and guess what.............................................. ...........................

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyones support over the last few months, just hope that the final few junies get theirs soon!

Just cant beleive it, we are planning to go on 19th April into Brisbane and heading for sunshine coast, as long as we can get visas in passports for next mon and book the flights!!

Thanks again, Carley and familyxxx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Just checked the other posts and just wanted to say congrats to the other few that had theirs over the last 2 wks
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi Everyone

Just got back from a fab 2 weeks holiday in Morocco and checked emails and guess what.............................................. ...........................

Thanks to everyones support over the last few months, just hope that the final few junies get theirs soon!

Just cant beleive it, we are planning to go on 19th April into Brisbane and heading for sunshine coast, as long as we can get visas in passports for next mon and book the flights!!

Oh Carley, i am so pleased for you, that is brillliant.I can only guess how difficult it must have been for you and your friends this last few months! We are hoping to get to Brisbane/Sunshine Coast too but not sure just when but would be nice to have a meet up some time in future and look back on this period....( with a glass of something chilled!!!),all best for flights etc!!! Make sure you keep in touch, altho' you wont have any spare time now!!
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi Everyone

Congratulations

All the best

angiek
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:45 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations!
What a welcome home
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

James2513 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: June 07 visa applicants

i got my visa last week
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:21 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by James2513
i got my visa last week
Congratulations
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Hi Everyone

Well done Carley & to all the others that got their visas in the last couple of weeks. All the best with the move

Michelle
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Wow Carley I am so pleased you got your visa! It's a fab feeling isn't it. We have booked flights go 24th June found ebookers best price! Starting to sort out shipping now! Well done to James as well great news!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

sehmbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone

I think i should also go to morocco for a 2 week fab holidays.... to get my visa ... else it has been a wait of long 9 months.... still no CO... I am a 136 MODL applicant frm india....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.