Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old May 7th 2008, 9:12 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Babsw

Guess what!!!! We got the visa this morning!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, am in so much shock I can't think straight!!!!!!!!(altho' have managed to get the champagne into the fridge!)

Hang in there Sarah and Strangers 4 me, you've got to be next!
FANTASTIC!!! Well done Babsw at last get that bubbly going so pleased for you. When you off?

Old May 7th 2008, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, am in so much shock I can't think straight!!!!!!!!(altho' have managed to get the champagne into the fridge!)

That's Awesome!!

I'm sooo please for you!!

Old May 7th 2008, 10:42 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic News!

Really made up for you Babsw. You have waitied so long, congratulations
Old May 7th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

thanks so much guys, I really appreciate all your kind wishes, just wish you had got yours as well,Sarah.The only thing is, it shows they haven't forgotten us.i'm really keeping my fingers crossed for you hearing soon.
Old May 7th 2008, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Hi Babs
well thats just magic
isn't it a great feeling to get your visa after such a wait
enjoy the champagne

the dooners
Old May 7th 2008, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point

Hows the bubbly? Probably so much better now that you have your visa! That is something to celebrate!

Hopefully will here something soon!

X
Old May 8th 2008, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Hi Babs Been following yours and other June threads with interest, so glad for you, We to are June apps, not got ours yet! Brill news for you though, love it when someone gets it! Congratulations, now time to sort out your house for the viewers!!!
x
Old May 9th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Old May 11th 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Lettik is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

I didn't know this thread existed! We are June applicants also and got our visa's approved 2 weeks ago. Like some of ye, we have never set foot in Oz. Planning on going (for good) in November to Adelaide. Because of our age (40's) and skills (Hubby Social Worker) we were given Tasmania or Adelaide as a choice. Adelaide appears to be a cool place to hang out according to other posters, so we'll give it a go anyway.

Very scared about finding work there though. You kinda feel that the visa wouldn't be approved if the work didn't exist, but then again....... you wonder what would happen if things didn't work out, but it would probably be worse 10 or 20 years down the road and you are still in the same dead end job (although quite well paid) and wondering "what if"

AAAAArgh! its a minefield isn't it? I was so so scared a couple weeks ago, then the past week or so been excited, scared again now!
Old May 11th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

thanks for all the good wishes, guys,just wish you could hear soon too!
Luckily we don't have a house to sell as we have stayed renting since we came back from Adelaide( to the poster who is just going to Adelaide, the decision to return from Adelaide only applied to our circumstances and not because of Adelaide itself!) but can't go properly until our eldest son has finished his A levels, next June.It will probably mean me and two youngest sons going first in Jan. so they can get settled into school and OH and eldest son following in June.
We're going to Brisbane in July to validate and have a good look around.10 weeks and counting..... Wish we could go for good then but at least we have the visa now and can plan properly.
Hope this is a good week for visa grants!!!
Old May 17th 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

sailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant future

Hi, any updates from other June 2007 applicants?
Old May 17th 2008, 6:39 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sailechz
Hi, any updates from other June 2007 applicants?
Check out www.beupdate.co.uk
Old May 17th 2008, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Kipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant future

Congratulations Babsw, just in time for your July visit phew !
Old May 18th 2008, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

sailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Thanks. It's nice to have a spreadsheet like that. However, sadly it's not always updated...
Old May 19th 2008, 1:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all the good wishes, guys,just wish you could hear soon too!
Luckily we don't have a house to sell as we have stayed renting since we came back from Adelaide( to the poster who is just going to Adelaide, the decision to return from Adelaide only applied to our circumstances and not because of Adelaide itself!) but can't go properly until our eldest son has finished his A levels, next June.It will probably mean me and two youngest sons going first in Jan. so they can get settled into school and OH and eldest son following in June.
We're going to Brisbane in July to validate and have a good look around.10 weeks and counting..... Wish we could go for good then but at least we have the visa now and can plan properly.
Hope this is a good week for visa grants!!!
Hi Honey

Sorry it's a belated congratulations......

So pleased for you.

Lau xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.