Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Babsw
We're still here, hopefully meds on their way,police checks already done.Got CO end of jan.Not many of us go on here now is there?
Hi Babs, no, i think thats a good thing though, most of us have got the visa's now, just not us!!!

Just found that list out and had to take off about 5 of us so it is going down now! Im just worried that we dont get a CO till the last miniute (around May then they say we have to do the PCC/Meds again as they only go up to end of July!!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

wow, that list has gone down!!! I kinda invited a May applicant to come and join us coz they are on their own now and i thought it was very lonely over there.Hope it was ok?
It sort of seems worse now there are so few of us, you can almost feel the wind and the desert grasses blowing past just like in the films when no one is there( sorry, get bit carried away at times......)
REALLY, Only 1 May applicant left, thats brilliant news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will get theirs any day now surely, and then its us stragglers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, that list has gone down!!! I kinda invited a May applicant to come and join us coz they are on their own now and i thought it was very lonely over there.Hope it was ok?
It sort of seems worse now there are so few of us, you can almost feel the wind and the desert grasses blowing past just like in the films when no one is there( sorry, get bit carried away at times......)
THANKS FOR INVITING ME HERE TO JOIN ALL OF U.

Might be becoz i am from HIGH RISK COUNTRY Thats y i am waiting to long.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi guys just popped in to tell ya me news

ONLY GONE AN GOT ME BLOODY VISA GRANTED

Good luck to all who are still waiting

CONGRATULATIONS

ALL THE BEST

ANGIEK
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Fantastic news mad city fan!!!! Have a great life down under!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

James2513 is an unknown quantity at this point

Babsw - CO
ozzyfever
the bournes - No CO
James 2513 - NO CO
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Tawkins1
Wannabees
adamsml
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Babsw - CO
the bournes - No CO
James 2513 - NO CO
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Tawkins1
Wannabees
adamsml
Just realised Ozzyfever had theirs, so took them off.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS!! mad city fan - the waiting over - we all cant wait for visa to be granted then everythin else starts, finances, house sale, etc etc, will we ever be rid of all this stress and obsessed with lookin for e-mails?? Enjoy your celebrations and good luck with all you future plans, "made up for you!" We are junies - got Co nov but still waiting to hear ...anything! good luck again
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Is this list up to date now?

June 07

Babsw - CO
ozzyfever
the bournes - No CO
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Tawkins1
Wannabees
adamsml

The Dooners - No Co :curse:
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi guys just popped in to tell ya me news

ONLY GONE AN GOT ME BLOODY VISA GRANTED

Good luck to all who are still waiting
Well done big CONGRATS to you. I'm sure you'll be celebrating over the weekend. When do you plan to come out?

Rob, Helen n Caitlain
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

June 07

Babsw - CO
the bournes - No CO
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners - No CO
Siobhan 07
Tawkins1
Wannabees - CO
adamsml
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

allibongo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Bournes
June 07

Babsw - CO
the bournes - No CO
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners - No CO
Siobhan 07
Tawkins1
Wannabees - CO
adamsml
hi ya havent really got hang of this site but we are 136 modl june 2007 applicants. Got visa granted 22/02/08 very excited now
Good luck everyone The Cornwells
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by allibongo
hi ya havent really got hang of this site but we are 136 modl june 2007 applicants. Got visa granted 22/02/08 very excited now

Hi the Cornwells. Congratulations on getting your visa. When are you thinking of going to Aus...?

Rich
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by allibongo
CONGRATULATIONS we also had our visas granted yesterday so wher are you heading and when
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 6:28 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

June 07

Babsw - CO
the bournes - No CO
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners - No CO
Siobhan 07
Tawkins1 - CO
Wannabees - CO
adamsml

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.