Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi all, congrats to tawkins and mrs broom!!!!

Ive still not heard a thing, wont be on here again now either for 2wks as going on my hols to Morocco!! Cant wait!! So anyway, best of luck to us and everyone else waiting for the next 2 wks, speak again soon!! Carley
Enjoy your hols - hopefully be returning to some good news

Lau xx
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi all, congrats to tawkins and mrs broom!!!!

Ive still not heard a thing, wont be on here again now either for 2wks as going on my hols to Morocco!! Cant wait!! So anyway, best of luck to us and everyone else waiting for the next 2 wks, speak again soon!! Carley
have a great time, a hol away from emails etc may be just what you need and hopefully you'll come back to good news.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

[SIZEGUESS WHO WENT AND GOT THEIR VISA YESTERDAY!!!!! We are just so shocked! am off to the post office now to get that golden sticker in the passports before they change their minds!!! Just want to say a really big thank you to everyone on this site for all your support through this painfully long journey. and to everyone still waiting, hang on in there it does come to those who wait, and unbelievably once you get the big YES the wait is already forgotten!!!="6"][/SIZE]
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dusta
[SIZEGUESS WHO WENT AND GOT THEIR VISA YESTERDAY!!!!! We are just so shocked! am off to the post office now to get that golden sticker in the passports before they change their minds!!! Just want to say a really big thank you to everyone on this site for all your support through this painfully long journey. and to everyone still waiting, hang on in there it does come to those who wait, and unbelievably once you get the big YES the wait is already forgotten!!!="6"][/SIZE]
Brilliant news - Congratulations!!! Enjoy your celebrations, it's a fantastic feeling isn't it to finally get the go ahead!!! When are you planning to come out?

Congratulations to all those who've got their visa over the past few weeks - the journey is just beginning!!!!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Brilliant news - Congratulations!!! Enjoy your celebrations, it's a fantastic feeling isn't it to finally get the go ahead!!! When are you planning to come out?

Congratulations to all those who've got their visa over the past few weeks - the journey is just beginning!!!!
Thanks Kerrikerr it really is a fantastic feeling! Theres no stopping us really, not seeling house renting it to a friend, having a career break from work for 12 months so going to have to start getting things moving to come over april/may time. Next worry is removals, only bringing kids toys with us, anyone got any advise on where to start there!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Thanks Kerrikerr it really is a fantastic feeling! Theres no stopping us really, not seeling house renting it to a friend, having a career break from work for 12 months so going to have to start getting things moving to come over april/may time. Next worry is removals, only bringing kids toys with us, anyone got any advise on where to start there!
A shared container could be an option = think it takes around 10-12 weeks to arrive in Aus! We used Crown and they were fantastic! Our container came in on the 21 Feb, it takes 3-4 weeks to go through quarantine and inspection and them it will be ours again - can't wait!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 12:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Dusta;6033645][SIZEGUESS WHO WENT AND GOT THEIR VISA YESTERDAY!!!!! We are just so shocked! am off to the post office now to get that golden sticker in the passports before they change their minds!!! Just want to say a really big thank you to everyone on this site for all your support through this painfully long journey. and to everyone still waiting, hang on in there it does come to those who wait, and unbelievably once you get the big YES the wait is already forgotten!!!="6"][/SIZE]:[QUOTE]

Fantastic news!!!!!

Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS and celebrations etc etc,was going to sing rest of song but OH asked me not to.....

I'm so pleased for you and there you were not expecting to hear till March, you just never know, do you with this lot! At least packing etc is more organised and sorts itself out and you're no longer saying 'if or when we get the visa'. You can just go and do it all now .....AND PANIC
Old Mar 8th 2008, 1:57 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Dusta

Wish we didn't have to sell our house 1st . Enjoy your new life down under

Takes about a week for your passports to get back to you with your golden ticket in Then its very real!!!!
Old Mar 8th 2008, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Dusta;6033645][SIZEGUESS WHO WENT AND GOT THEIR VISA YESTERDAY!!!!! We are just so shocked! am off to the post office now to get that golden sticker in the passports before they change their minds!!! Just want to say a really big thank you to everyone on this site for all your support through this painfully long journey. and to everyone still waiting, hang on in there it does come to those who wait, and unbelievably once you get the big YES the wait is already forgotten!!!="6"][/SIZE]QUOTE]

Big big congrats Dusta. Hope all your dreams come true in Aus

Rich
Old Mar 8th 2008, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Excellent news! Congratulations to you & all the best fro your new lives down under

Alison
Old Mar 9th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

just out of interest, how many of us Junes are there left now, so many seem to have got visas in this last week or two?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Babsw
just out of interest, how many of us Junes are there left now, so many seem to have got visas in this last week or two?
Were still waiting.... Haven't even received a c/o yet. Were going crazy!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Babsw
Hi I'm still waiting for a CO and a visa
I've just went ahead and front loaded meds and pcc trying to speed things along .
I'll just have to keep taking the tablets
spoke to my agent and they said DIAC being very slow and just be patient, alright for them to say that. :curse:

good luck everybody thats got there visa and the same to the poor souls still waiting.

the very depressed dooners
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the dooners
Hi I'm still waiting for a CO and a visa
I've just went ahead and front loaded meds and pcc trying to speed things along .
I'll just have to keep taking the tablets
spoke to my agent and they said DIAC being very slow and just be patient, alright for them to say that. :curse:

good luck everybody thats got there visa and the same to the poor souls still waiting.

the very depressed dooners
its so hard isn't it, especially when there is nothing you can do to help speed things up.I wish i could just not switch the lap top on each day but you have to, to check for an email so its not as if you can get away from it other than go on hol. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end( not that it helps now!!!!).comfort your self with the bad exchange rate,my OH keeps doing that but it doesn't help me much.
Its a fresh week , lets hope we all get some news.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.