Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by sehmbi
I think i should also go to morocco for a 2 week fab holidays.... to get my visa ... else it has been a wait of long 9 months.... still no CO... I am a 136 MODL applicant frm india....
Hi sembi i am May applicant still waiting for CO. I applied on 3rd May 2007 and i am MODL as well. can u share ur timeline with me and abt ur profession as well.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

sehmbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by strangers4me
Hi sembi i am May applicant still waiting for CO. I applied on 3rd May 2007 and i am MODL as well. can u share ur timeline with me and abt ur profession as well.
Hi strangers4me I am an Electrical engineer by profession.
My detailed timeline is as under....
What is your timeline... where r u frm ... and profession...

Appl type - Class BN Subclass 136 Skilled – Independent
MODL - YES.
Country - India
Appl date - 13 June 2007
Application Confirmation Receipt on June 26, 2007.
Acknowledgement - 15 Sept 2007
PCC & Medical - NO
CO - DONT KNOW
Job Verifaction - NO

Last edited by sehmbi; Mar 25th 2008 at 12:17 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 8:49 am
Just Joined

Aristole is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a June 07 applicant waiting anxiously for the CO allocation. I originally from Pakistan but am currently residing in the US. I have not heard anything from the department since I got my acknowledgment in September. Congratulations to all who have received their visas and hopefully the rest of us will get it soon.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:18 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Aristole
I am a June 07 applicant waiting anxiously for the CO allocation. I originally from Pakistan but am currently residing in the US. I have not heard anything from the department since I got my acknowledgment in September. Congratulations to all who have received their visas and hopefully the rest of us will get it soon.

Welcome to BE!
Hope your not waiting too much longer
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

hope all goes well
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

I haven't had a chance to post on here for a little while so just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who've recently got your visas & hope the rest of you won't be waiting to long now.

We booked our flights yesterday to go & get our visas stamped. We've booked with Emirates & for the 4 of us it cost just over £3000 (did it through quidco so we get 1.5% cash back). We could have done it about a grand cheaper if we'd gone before our youngest turns 2 in July but we didn't really fancy having him wriggling about on our laps for such a long journey plus I'm waiting for an op on my shoulder & didn't fancy having to cope with the limited use of one arm & a child on my lap as well. Leigh's rung his mate in Perth this morning just to let him know the dates as we're staying with them. I can't wait! October seems such a long way off at the moment but at least it gives me a chance to get my ar*e in to gear & loose the last bit of weight I want to shift so I can look good in summery clothes whilst we're away

Alison
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

luccky you-we are still waiting to sell our house. We were hoping to leave in June-dont think its gonna happen!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi Everyone

Just got back from a fab 2 weeks holiday in Morocco and checked emails and guess what.............................................. ...........................

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyones support over the last few months, just hope that the final few junies get theirs soon!

Just cant beleive it, we are planning to go on 19th April into Brisbane and heading for sunshine coast, as long as we can get visas in passports for next mon and book the flights!!

Thanks again, Carley and familyxxx

WEHEY CONGRATULATIONS
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by flossie22
luccky you-we are still waiting to sell our house. We were hoping to leave in June-dont think its gonna happen!!
We're only going for a holiday to get the passports stamped. Won't be moving for a good 18months or so, we have to clear our debts first

Really hope you manage to sell your house soon must be really frustrating. It's probably about the only time that I'm glad we rent as we will only have to give notice when we are ready to make the move & not have to worry about selling. Good luck to you!

Alison
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

well have fun on ur hols!!!! will u be house hunting?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

well have fun on ur hols!!!! will u be house hunting?
We're going to Perth to stay with friends but intend to move Brisbane area when we finally leave this cold country. Might have a look in Perth area just out of curiosity but obviously it won't do us much good as it's the wrong area. Having said that if we really like the area then we may opt for Perth, we'll just wait & see.

Alison
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

have fun!!!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

saraheagles is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by strangers4me
Hi,

Your not the only one still waiting! Were on a similar timeline:

Visa - skilled 138 from US living in UK
Receipted - 5 June
Ack - Septmeber
Still waiting for C/O..
Frontloaded Meds
PCC sent to agent

Were trying to keep our spirits up but it's hard.

Sarah
Old Mar 28th 2008, 4:56 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Your not on your own! Housing market is poo at the min. 1 viewer in 8 weeks not good!
We were hoping to go July/Aug to Perth but doesn't look like it now. Don't know whats more frustrating, waiting for visa or selling the house! AT least with the visa you have a rough idea when your gonna get it, we might still b e here this time next year Hope not tho!
Goodluck with your house selling. Where about in Perth are you heading?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tawkins1
Your not on your own! Housing market is poo at the min. 1 viewer in 8 weeks not good!
We were hoping to go July/Aug to Perth but doesn't look like it now. Don't know whats more frustrating, waiting for visa or selling the house! AT least with the visa you have a rough idea when your gonna get it, we might still b e here this time next year Hope not tho!
Goodluck with your house selling. Where about in Perth are you heading?
Have you tried changing agents? we now have 2 and the newer ones seem keen to get people throught he door. I know we could go 4 a holiday to activate the visa-but I am a real spoilt brat and if I go-I really dont want to have to come back. The actual getting the visa took 8 months but with all the 'proof' providing and hastle from my sons dad-its taken us 2 years to get this far. I feel like going outside with a sandwich board shouting 'roll-up. roll-up-house for sale!' but feel the men in white coats might turn up 4 me with a nice white back to front coat and a room with duvets stapled to the walls!!!

We are hoping to get to Joondalup or as near as-thats where my uncle and grandad are. I dont know if we will stay in that area-plan to rent first and see how it goes in terms of jobs-schools etc.

Where are u heading??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.