Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Feb 12th 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Kipsters
Oh that didn't work.
Got our visa this morning
Good luck to everyone still waiting
CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Wohoo we got our visas!!

Had an email from our agent today, there was an attachment which made us both worry for a moment. Leigh opened the attachment & it took a while for it to sink in what it said, I had to say to him several times 'we've got our visa' before it actually clicked. Can't believe how quick we've got them as our meds & police checks only got there 3 weeks ago, meds went off on the 16th Jan & visa granted on 8th Feb.

I'm still buzzing & Leigh is already on the beers

Thanks so much for everyones help & advice & good luck to those of you stil waiting, you'll get there eventually!

Alison

Last edited by al150n; Feb 12th 2008 at 8:12 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Oh that didn't work.
Well done Kipsters... Great News... Don't get too drunk tonight... Oh, go on then

Rich
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: June 07 visa applicants - VISA GRANTED

Originally Posted by dedmeet
Hi All,

just got email - my visa is granted - 138

The visa we applied for is 138 - sponsored, but our sponsors have not been contacted or asked for the sponsorship money (or even filled in any paperwork ??) - is this normal ?

does not matter - VISA GRANTED - have to be in on initial entry date of 12 May 2008. That is soooo close. Trying to get our cat sorted.

Good luck to all those still waiting.
Congrats Dedmeet.. We were a 138 as well, and we expected to wait longer too, but as they had removed the AOS it was nice and quick...

Rich
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by al150n
Wohoo we got our visas!!

Had an email from our agent today, there was an attachment which made us both worry for a moment. Leigh opened the attachment & it took a while for it to sink in what it said, I had to say to him several times 'we've got our visa' before it actually clicked. Can't believe how quick we've got them as our meds & police checks only got there 3 weeks ago, meds went off on the 16th Jan & visa granted on 8th Feb.

Thanks so much for everyones help & advice & good luck to those of you stil waiting, you'll get there eventually!

Alison
Big congrats you two. Have a good night

Rich
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants - VISA GRANTED

Originally Posted by dedmeet
Hi All,

just got email - my visa is granted - 138

The visa we applied for is 138 - sponsored, but our sponsors have not been contacted or asked for the sponsorship money (or even filled in any paperwork ??) - is this normal ?

does not matter - VISA GRANTED - have to be in on initial entry date of 12 May 2008. That is soooo close. Trying to get our cat sorted.

Good luck to all those still waiting.

CONGRATULATIONS

All the best for the future

Angiek
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Wohoo we got our visas!!

Alison
CONGRATULATIONS

All the Best For the Future

angiek
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:39 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS:thum bsup:
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

adamsml is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats to all you lucky ones who received their visa's this week!!!! Still waiting for ours and our meds and police checks were done way before everyone's who has their visa. We are waiting for confirmation letter from army and hopefully we won't be too far behind everyone else! i just wish our agent actually thought that we might need this right at the beginning!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that didn't work.

Congratulations!

Took me a while to find where you had posted the news, sorry J !
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I am being lazy and sending you all a big congratulations rather than do this separately for each!!

Any of you joining me in Melbourne?????

Lau xxx
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Reedy
I am being lazy and sending you all a big congratulations rather than do this separately for each!!

Any of you joining me in Melbourne?????

Lau xxx
ditto, big congrats and even bigger celebrations to you all, good job its valentines, big stock of champers everywhere!!!!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:18 am
Just Joined

MF001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Babsw
ditto, big congrats and even bigger celebrations to you all, good job its valentines, big stock of champers everywhere!!!!!!!
Good luck to all still waiting
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Wohoo we got our visas!!

Alison

If i missed anyone CONGRATS also

Suexx
Old Feb 13th 2008, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by suesk

If i missed anyone CONGRATS also

Suexx

Congratulations on getting your visas this week. God, we got our CO in nov and still not heard anything back - about anything! O well bit longer to stock up on the champers. Good luck all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.