Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Kipsters
Fantastic news whizzbangwallop, just sent our PCC's the other day so hopefully won't be too long for us, think we're the next 138s after you !!
When are you going
They do seem to be getting through the 138's now they have removed the AOS bit. Saved about 3 months I reckon

We sent our PCC's about 2 days before the visa grant was dated. It just took them another 3 working days to issue the letter. Not that we're complaining

Good luck

Rich
x
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Kipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant future

Thanks Rich.
Now I'm going to be checking in the middle of the night !!!
Not that we're going anywhere yet haven't sold house or business, think it's going to be a long haul for us.
Kipsters
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Nicki And Simon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannabees
Congratulations Nicki simon and kidz!! enjoy your new life in Australia!!!!
Thank u so much i just cant stop smiling. dont worry every 1. best things come to those who wait. fingers crossed for u all
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by whizbangwallop
They do seem to be getting through the 138's now they have removed the AOS bit. Saved about 3 months I reckon

We sent our PCC's about 2 days before the visa grant was dated. It just took them another 3 working days to issue the letter. Not that we're complaining

Good luck

Rich
x
big congratulations best of luck, sorry late getting back to congratulate you, so wrapped up in my own excitement, well done!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats Nicki & Simon It feels really nice doesn't it!!

Can't wait to get the passports off and back so we can see the visa in real-life!!!

Rich
Yeah, still not quite sunk in - i felt that i waited that long that a big marching band should of come down the road with a big red ribbon rapped round a envelope just got to sell the house now.. family are devastated..
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by al150n
Great news! Congratulations & best wishes for the future

Alison
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Thanks for the congrats Alison. I'm sure all the others will start to roll through soon now When we moved into our rented house we were without the web for about a week and it was like hell on earth

Chin-up

Rich
x
wait till you get to aus and only have internet cafes!!! Believe me i nearly cried when we finally got connected to broadband. All part of the fun tho'.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the congrats Alison. I'm sure all the others will start to roll through soon now When we moved into our rented house we were without the web for about a week and it was like hell on earth

Chin-up

Rich
x
Congrats Rich,

Sorry I haven't caught up with you guys - congrats to everyone else's good news I have missed!

Would you believe I have been here for 1 month now? Working for 2 weeks - love my job, love the country!

Some things are strange like I was talking about vans today and nobody knew what I was on about! Also they were talking about articulations on housing ???????? Did I feel stupid and definitely not articulate!!! Never mind.

Kids started school and are really happy - have settled into rental, managed to work out what I am buying in the supermarket and work out where the best beaches are!

Sum my experience up for you guys - I am loving it!!!!! Not at all homesick despite my concerns that I would be..... Perhaps I am fickle

Lau xx
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw
wait till you get to aus and only have internet cafes!!! Believe me i nearly cried when we finally got connected to broadband. All part of the fun tho'.
Yeah but the broadband connection goes down quite often - or at least it does around here which is really frustrating!!! The library is a good resource for internet and bargin at $1.75 for 1/2 hour!!!!!

L x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Babsw
ozzyfever
mad city fan
the bournes
James 2513
Dusta
The dooners
Siobhan 07
Al150n
Dedmeet
Tawkins1
Wannabees
Kipsters
adamsml
MrsBrooms
the4macs
saraheagles
Hi guys, congrats to the recent juny visa grants!! Just wondered, is the list updated now, or can we take off anymore?
Hi all, just realised that most of the recent june applicants that have been granted have applied for 138's not 136's. Just wondered if most of you waiting on the list above applied for 138's or 136's?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

siobhan07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I applied for 136 in june, just got word today from Brisbane my husband has passed character assessment!!!
Application now goin back to Adelaide, I hope my co grants visa in next few weeks, though had to sendfor new pcc's, hope they r back soon they were up 2 31st march.
Congratulations to all who got visas this week!!!
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Hi all, just realised that most of the recent june applicants that have been granted have applied for 138's not 136's. Just wondered if most of you waiting on the list above applied for 138's or 136's?
ours is 136modl but having meds done next fri so nothing will happen for us till after then.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

Hi I am just confirming that We are waiting for a 136. App recieved 12th June ack 5th Sept CO beginning of Dec. Thanks also for the advice on sending the pccs reduced the size and they were accepted! Just wondered what the time scale for meds is at the moment, anyone know?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy
Congrats Rich,

Sorry I haven't caught up with you guys - congrats to everyone else's good news I have missed!

Would you believe I have been here for 1 month now? Working for 2 weeks - love my job, love the country!

Some things are strange like I was talking about vans today and nobody knew what I was on about! Also they were talking about articulations on housing ???????? Did I feel stupid and definitely not articulate!!! Never mind.

Kids started school and are really happy - have settled into rental, managed to work out what I am buying in the supermarket and work out where the best beaches are!

Sum my experience up for you guys - I am loving it!!!!! Not at all homesick despite my concerns that I would be..... Perhaps I am fickle

Lau xx
Laura, great to hear you from you and we've missed you! it seems weird to think you are in Aus. now when it was only a few weeks ago that you were in the UK.Bet you are shocked at all the June visa grants etc!
I believe you moved to Melbourne, sounds as though life is good.If its any help, I never missed any one all the time we were away( well, one or two a bit....).I laughed at what you said about the broadband,where we were in Adelaide,we got broadband, a few houses down the road the broadband connection stopped!
Great to hear all going so well for you and I'm sure it will continue to....
Just booked our reccie for July and soooo excited,just wish we were moving for def. then.Meds next week then back to waiting anxiously for visa.
Take care and keep in touch. Babs
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Nicki And Simon
Yeah, still not quite sunk in - i felt that i waited that long that a big marching band should of come down the road with a big red ribbon rapped round a envelope just got to sell the house now.. family are devastated..
Yeah I know. An email doesn't quite do justice to what you are getting

Despite my mum & dad knowing since we were out in Aus 18 months ago my mum was more upset than I thought when I phoned them

Hey ho, that's life and you have to make as much of it as you can

Glad we have already done the house selling bit, and were talking to Hifx today about transferring the money across

Take care,

Rich

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.