June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Kipsters
Thanks Rich.
Now I'm going to be checking in the middle of the night !!!
Not that we're going anywhere yet haven't sold house or business, think it's going to be a long haul for us.
Kipsters
Well don't stress (speaks the master) it will all come together

Rich
x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:59 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dusta
Hi I am just confirming that We are waiting for a 136. App recieved 12th June ack 5th Sept CO beginning of Dec. Thanks also for the advice on sending the pccs reduced the size and they were accepted! Just wondered what the time scale for meds is at the moment, anyone know?
I was told by our Medical centre its taking roughly 7-8 weeks. :curse:
Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:05 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by siobhan07
Hi, I applied for 136 in june, just got word today from Brisbane my husband has passed character assessment!!!
Application now goin back to Adelaide, I hope my co grants visa in next few weeks, though had to sendfor new pcc's, hope they r back soon they were up 2 31st march.
Congratulations to all who got visas this week!!!
We are a 136modl June app. We too are waiting for our pcc's to come back AGAIN! They expire on 1/3/08 so good job our CO didn't grant our Visa!!!! Does your CO know you have re-applied for your Pcc's only if your visa is granted now your validation date will be 31st March!!!!
You probably know thet already but thought i'd mention it as I didn't know until I read a thread on BE (Thank god I did).
Good luck & hope your pcc's come thru soon
Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reedy
Congrats Rich,

Sorry I haven't caught up with you guys - congrats to everyone else's good news I have missed!

Would you believe I have been here for 1 month now? Working for 2 weeks - love my job, love the country!

Some things are strange like I was talking about vans today and nobody knew what I was on about! Also they were talking about articulations on housing ???????? Did I feel stupid and definitely not articulate!!! Never mind.

Kids started school and are really happy - have settled into rental, managed to work out what I am buying in the supermarket and work out where the best beaches are!

Sum my experience up for you guys - I am loving it!!!!! Not at all homesick despite my concerns that I would be..... Perhaps I am fickle

Lau xx

Hi Lau, sounds like you're having a great time Which is how it should be... I'm doing my best to fit in with the aussie life style now - drinking fosters & hardy's bubbly!!!

When we were out there on holiday we made Coles our second home, although we did have to experiment with some of the food...

Keep us posted on how good it is (and keep the bad stuff to yourself only joking!)

Take care,

Rich
x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dusta
Hi I am just confirming that We are waiting for a 136. App recieved 12th June ack 5th Sept CO beginning of Dec. Thanks also for the advice on sending the pccs reduced the size and they were accepted! Just wondered what the time scale for meds is at the moment, anyone know?
Hi Dusta. It was about 6 weeks from our meds arriving in Aus to our visa being granted, and that's with Christmas as well

R

Last edited by whizbangwallop; Feb 1st 2008 at 6:11 pm.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Babsw
wait till you get to aus and only have internet cafes!!! Believe me i nearly cried when we finally got connected to broadband. All part of the fun tho'.
It's surprising how much you rely on the broadband connection when doing things like this. I'm going to try and have some web-detox somewhen

Rich
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi all, just realised that most of the recent june applicants that have been granted have applied for 138's not 136's. Just wondered if most of you waiting on the list above applied for 138's or 136's?
We are June 2007 and we got our 136 visa in December
Old Feb 4th 2008, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by woodys
We are June 2007 and we got our 136 visa in December
We're 136. Everything is in Oz so we're just waiting now.

Alison
Old Feb 4th 2008, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

dor34 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi all, just realised that most of the recent june applicants that have been granted have applied for 138's not 136's. Just wondered if most of you waiting on the list above applied for 138's or 136's?
Hi,

We're 136'ers too! Got our visa 18th January. Good luck to all the junies!

dor X
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by whizbangwallop
Yeah I know. An email doesn't quite do justice to what you are getting

Despite my mum & dad knowing since we were out in Aus 18 months ago my mum was more upset than I thought when I phoned them

Hey ho, that's life and you have to make as much of it as you can

Glad we have already done the house selling bit, and were talking to Hifx today about transferring the money across

Take care,

Rich
Hi wannabees here confirming we are waiting for 136!!! heard from Co dec but nothing since!! so frustrating considering she asked for meds which we had already sent in oct, pcc's sent with original app in june. no contact to get back to co though?? good luck other 'Junies'
Old Feb 6th 2008, 4:17 am
Just Joined

adamsml is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wannabees
Hi wannabees here confirming we are waiting for 136!!! heard from Co dec but nothing since!! so frustrating considering she asked for meds which we had already sent in oct, pcc's sent with original app in june. no contact to get back to co though?? good luck other 'Junies'
After 7 weeks of waiting we have finally heard (something) from our CO. Can you believe it they are asking for more information. They want a confirmation letter from TA that OH did not desert from his 8 months of service (over 14 years ago). Can't believe it we now have to write to Army Personnel office and wait for their reply (god knows how long that will wait in pile for someone to actually do). When we got a call from our agent today we were convinced he was going to tell us we had our Visa. All this waiting around and we could have got the letter we needed ages ago if only someone had told us!!!!!!!:curse:
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

hasn't June gone quiet,has nobody any news?
We had our meds done yesterday but we guess it will take a couple of weeks before they get to LCU and then they've got to be processed so not expecting to hear for a good while yet but can live with that ( at the moment).
Good luck to all waiting, hopefully next week might bring a flurry of replies!!
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

We had our meds done yesterday but we guess it will take a couple of weeks before they get to LCU and then they've got to be processed so not expecting to hear for a good while yet but can live with that ( at the moment).
Hi everybody
Maybe it all gone quiet because 90% of the junies have got there visa's and its just the tailenders that are waiting .
I've went ahead and got my medical done and applied for my PCC even though I have no Co . This week I hope
And good luck to all those that are in the same boat.

the Dooners
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi Babs

Even you havent been on here for a while

how r u

before you know it you shouting for joy as well.
angiek
Old Feb 9th 2008, 4:14 pm
Living the dream

Lets hope your right Babsw! I just want my pcc's to back at the min. Its drving me mad waiting for them for the 3rd time!! Long story!
Good luck to all the Junies who are left

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.