June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 14th 2007, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

pepsinperth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by chrishiscox
Hi all,

Adey, myself (Chris) and the two roos are just waiting for our PCC's to come back - this was a laugh as suddenly it seems the police dont give out certificates, only the info they have (or hopefully dont have) on you. Our agents was mightly confused about this. Anyone else find this a sticking point?

We are of to Perth, around Feb 2008, so anyone else going there then, feel free to contact us.

We have sold house and onto rental no. 2 - trying to avoid stopping at parents house for more than 24 hours!

All the best to those with golden tickets.
Hi Chrishiscox,
We're actually MAY applicants but still don't have visa!!! ARRGGHH!
We were hoping to be off to Perth BEFORE Xmas, but as the days go by, it looks more unlikely, so will probably be going in Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr WHEN we get the blinkin' thing!!!!!We're in rented (have been for a year now! - It was only supposed to be for 6 months!!!) and have had CO for seven weeks now - He has everything he needs - Meds, PCCs, WA acceptance etc and has had for 4 weeks now, fingers crossed it will be our turn soon! PLEEEASE!
Once we're there, we'll look back on this and wonder what the fuss was all about!!
Good luck to you and everyone still waiting!
The Peps!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Yippee... Exchanged on our house today We are sooo happy... Now we just have to get ready to move on 30 Nov

Just gonna chill for tonight and have a glass of bubbly

Rich
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough

does visa really take approx. 4-5 months? on their website it says up to 12!!!!!! is it just luck or are they just trying to cover their backs by saying they'll take longer?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whizbangwallop
Yippee... Exchanged on our house today We are sooo happy... Now we just have to get ready to move on 30 Nov

Just gonna chill for tonight and have a glass of bubbly

Rich
Congrats Rich,

We had people come back for a 2nd viewing today and it was really positive

They said to the EA they would be making an offer tomorrow....

L xx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Reedy
Congrats Rich,

L xx
fingers crossed, Laura, does this mean you won't have to take the massive drop in money you were talking about the other day?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats Rich,

L xx
Great. Hope the offer is a really good one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Rich
x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Great. Hope the offer is a really good one. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

Rich
x
Thanks Hon,

They have nothing to sell either!! What is really spooky is that they have just come back from Melbourne

That is the last thing for me to do here - once that is done I can be gone.....

Lau xxx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Hon,

They have nothing to sell either!! What is really spooky is that they have just come back from Melbourne

That is the last thing for me to do here - once that is done I can be gone.....

Lau xxx
How weird Lau Lucky you though. We think we'll probably end up going about Jul 08 when the kids finish the school year. Am guessing at the mo that our visa will come (hopefully) about Feb...

Are you looking at going to Melbourne?
Rich
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How weird Lau Lucky you though. We think we'll probably end up going about Jul 08 when the kids finish the school year. Am guessing at the mo that our visa will come (hopefully) about Feb...

Are you looking at going to Melbourne?
Rich
Yep - hopefully New Year!!!

Lau xx
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Fingers crossed on the house offer Lau, we are off to Melbourne on the 8th of Jan, do you know where in Melbourne you plan to go?

Good Luck

Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Fingers crossed on the house offer Lau, we are off to Melbourne on the 8th of Jan, do you know where in Melbourne you plan to go?

Good Luck

Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
House is sold

We might be leaving New Years Eve - I haven't booked flights but am going to try and sort them and accommodation out later today!!!!

We were thinking Point Cook / Sanctuary Lakes but I guess a lot is going to depend on jobs. There are a few potential jobs for both Dunc and I in the offing - that would be the icing on the cake if we could get work too.....

You will have to stay in touch - I will pm you my email address no doubt we will both be needing a friendly face once we move.

Lau xx
Old Nov 17th 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Great news on the house Lau, we have been in rented since Jan this year so not had to endure that stress.

I have been offered a job and the office is in Eltham so looking a burbs around there at the moment (Ringwood, Croydon, Heathmont, Mitcham and Nunawading) looking at the meet ups for Melbourne Eltham is a popular meet point it is in the north east suberbs.

I will PM you with our email addresses so we can keep in touch and hopefully have a few cold ones together in the new year.

BTW the best flight deal we got was with travelmood flying with Korean Air who get very good reviews.

Cheers,

Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

House is sold

We might be leaving New Years Eve - I haven't booked flights but am going to try and sort them and accommodation out later today!!!!

We were thinking Point Cook / Sanctuary Lakes but I guess a lot is going to depend on jobs. There are a few potential jobs for both Dunc and I in the offing - that would be the icing on the cake if we could get work too.....

You will have to stay in touch - I will pm you my email address no doubt we will both be needing a friendly face once we move.

Lau xx
Oh Laura, I am so pleased for you, everything has just fallen into place in a week for you!!! I bet you don't know what to do first, do you? Well done, girl, way to go, what a brill new year you'll have!!!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Great news on the house Lau, we have been in rented since Jan this year so not had to endure that stress.

I have been offered a job and the office is in Eltham so looking a burbs around there at the moment (Ringwood, Croydon, Heathmont, Mitcham and Nunawading) looking at the meet ups for Melbourne Eltham is a popular meet point it is in the north east suberbs.

I will PM you with our email addresses so we can keep in touch and hopefully have a few cold ones together in the new year.

BTW the best flight deal we got was with travelmood flying with Korean Air who get very good reviews.

Cheers,

Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
Cheers Rich,

Never got around to booking yesterday as had so much to do - everyone wants to spend time with us suddenly, can't understand why

I will have a look at travelmood later.

Looking forward to that cold one in the sun......

Lau x
Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Babsw
Oh Laura, I am so pleased for you, everything has just fallen into place in a week for you!!! I bet you don't know what to do first, do you? Well done, girl, way to go, what a brill new year you'll have!!!
One look at our garage fills me with fear I have 6 weeks to clear everything

God I am going to be busy

Lau x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.