Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 1st 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by suesk
congratulations

suexx
brill news!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 12:57 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Good news!

Lau x
Thanks and a big well done to everyone getting their visas and case officers.

The end is nigh
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bello
Thanks and a big well done to everyone getting their visas and case officers.

The end is nigh
The end will signify the beginning hey?

Lau x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:02 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

The end will signify the beginning hey?

Lau x
thank god for that!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bello
thank god for that!!!!
Hey well done Bello!! June apps are certainly moving now arent they. Ours will be ages yet cos of meds problems with OH X consenting to non migrating med for X daughter. O well think positive!! Hey Daunted good luck with house sale. Watching your posts! Good luck everyone else!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by wannabees
Hey well done Bello!! June apps are certainly moving now arent they. Ours will be ages yet cos of meds problems with OH X consenting to non migrating med for X daughter. O well think positive!! Hey Daunted good luck with house sale. Watching your posts! Good luck everyone else!!!
Oops!!! That X in front of daughter shouldnt have bin there. looked bad that did - it loked like I was meaning she was his X daughter.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Am taking time out to sort out my addiction

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491684

Will put a quick post in when / if we get the visa grant just to let you know!!!

Speak to you all soon,

Lau xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

sfreq is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.

Any Junies out there who have not yet received an acknowledgement?

-sfreq
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

ClaireM will become famous soon enough

Am taking time out to sort out my addiction

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491684

Will put a quick post in when / if we get the visa grant just to let you know!!!

Speak to you all soon,

Lau xx
Now I wouldn't have said 2000 posts was an addiction

And it'll be when you get the visa grant, not if - positive thinking should be part of your recovery.

Thanks for your support and good karma, and I look forward to the post announcing your visa grant shortly!

ClaireM
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

Tony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant future

Hi to all Junnies,

Things are starting to move for us all.

Got our CO and pre-grant notification today.
As we're already in Perth on a 457 (the worst visa), have now to book a holiday off-shore for the Visa grant.

Good luck to all
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

dogscogs is an unknown quantity at this point

Panic setting in now....

We've Just arrived back from holiday to see we have been granted a Case Officer for our Skilled 136 visa app.

Reading through the letter - a request for further information such as medicals and police checks etc, I noticed that it states that the timeframe for response is within 28 days of receiving the letter!! does that mean that I need to get the medicals, police checks and evidence of relationship to them by the 26th of November?

I wasn't expecting to get a case officer this soon, consequently I hadn't rushed in to get the medicals and police checks done yet.

Am I now in a croc infested creek without a paddle?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough
Question Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by dogscogs
Panic setting in now....

We've Just arrived back from holiday to see we have been granted a Case Officer for our Skilled 136 visa app.

Reading through the letter - a request for further information such as medicals and police checks etc, I noticed that it states that the timeframe for response is within 28 days of receiving the letter!! does that mean that I need to get the medicals, police checks and evidence of relationship to them by the 26th of November?

I wasn't expecting to get a case officer this soon, consequently I hadn't rushed in to get the medicals and police checks done yet.

Basically yes!!!!

but dont worry i spoke to my agent about this the other day, and as long as you can prove you have requested the police checks and had medicals done in the form of recieptsbefore this date. you dont need to request an extension from your case oficer

after all the pcc's take 40 days so its impossible for you to get them to them by the 28th

do you have an agent???

Jan
xx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

sailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by moores
Basically yes!!!!

but dont worry i spoke to my agent about this the other day, and as long as you can prove you have requested the police checks and had medicals done in the form of recieptsbefore this date. you dont need to request an extension from your case oficer

after all the pcc's take 40 days so its impossible for you to get them to them by the 28th

do you have an agent???

Jan
xx

The ASPC email sent weekly reads:

"Applicants requested to provide health, character, or IELTS testing results to support their application do not need to provide copies of receipts unless specifically asked to do so; however, you do need to advise this office:

1. The examination dates for medical checks;
2. The police clearances applied for and the date the application was made;
3. The details of any IELTS test/s booked including test dates and the name and location of the test centre.

Provided that you do this before the due date in any request letter from the department you do not need to request an extension of time if you are waiting to receive police clearances or IELTS results."
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:52 pm
We're going home...yeay!!

Location: Crossing off the days until I can leave Oz and go home.
Tracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really nice

Originally Posted by dogscogs
Panic setting in now....

Don't panic. We got the same letter back in August, a week before we went on holiday!! After a panicked call to our agents, we were assured that as long as you can tell them when you have booked meds for and prove that the forms for the Police checks have been sent, they will then wait for the actual results. We also had to get a load of info from the Tax Office as OH is self-employed, and the UK Tax Inspector WILL NOT be rushed!!! Seriously, nothing to worry about, just make sure you let them know you are booking everything and get a letter of confirmation for your booking for the meds and all will be well...
Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:16 am
Just Joined

meghbalika is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my ever biggest birthday gift. I got my visa today. First of all thanks to almighty Allah that on my birthday my dreams come true.

meghbalika

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.