Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by meghbalika
I got my ever biggest birthday gift. I got my visa today. First of all thanks to almighty Allah that on my birthday my dreams come true.

meghbalika
congratulations and all best for your new life!!!!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

I got my ever biggest birthday gift. I got my visa today. First of all thanks to almighty Allah that on my birthday my dreams come true.

meghbalika
CONGRATS me too and happy birthday

Suexx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suesk

Suexx

About flipping time too!!!

It's my turn next

Lau xxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tracijbc
Don't panic. We got the same letter back in August, a week before we went on holiday!! After a panicked call to our agents, we were assured that as long as you can tell them when you have booked meds for and prove that the forms for the Police checks have been sent, they will then wait for the actual results. We also had to get a load of info from the Tax Office as OH is self-employed, and the UK Tax Inspector WILL NOT be rushed!!! Seriously, nothing to worry about, just make sure you let them know you are booking everything and get a letter of confirmation for your booking for the meds and all will be well...
First of all, congrats to all with CO's and the Visa's!! Still not heard anything yet and frontloaded start of August!:curse: We really wanted visa last 2 weeks to be able to go before xmas, but will have to wait now till after.

Just wondered as my OH is selfemployed chippy what else you had to get from the tax office, as would hate for us to wait what we will think will be the visa, then to get a co wanted tonnes more stuff, then an even bigger wait! we already sent off all papers from the last 7 tax years with application, except for 2006/2007 as was not complete when we applied. If you could let me know that would be great as we maybe able to get whatever it is now, just incase we get asked for it! Cheers, Carley
Old Nov 7th 2007, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Suexx
Congratulations and good luck with your new life
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

meghbalika
Fantastic news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

We have some good news too - got our CO today - at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millsy x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Suexx
well done Sue!!! Have you hit the fizzy stuff yet?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy

About flipping time too!!!

It's my turn next

Lau xxxxxxxxxx
Ha!!!!!! so much for going cold turkey! Good to see( or read?) you back.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MillsyandtheTroop
Fantastic news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

We have some good news too - got our CO today - at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millsy x
I'm so pleased for you but where, oh where is our co? Patience never was my good point!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

just out of interest are there a few of us from june waiting for co? There has been so many people getting them I just wondered how many were still left?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Babsw
just out of interest are there a few of us from june waiting for co? There has been so many people getting them I just wondered how many were still left?
We're still here...! Got our med's booked for later this month, so we're not in any particular rush to get a co

Would still be nice though

Not been on here for a while so congrats to all you lucky lot that have got co's

Cheers,

Rich
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Babsw
well done Sue!!! Have you hit the fizzy stuff yet?
Yes and im feeling rather tiddly lol

Suexx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

dogscogs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tracijbc
Don't panic. We got the same letter back in August, a week before we went on holiday!! After a panicked call to our agents, we were assured that as long as you can tell them when you have booked meds for and prove that the forms for the Police checks have been sent, they will then wait for the actual results. We also had to get a load of info from the Tax Office as OH is self-employed, and the UK Tax Inspector WILL NOT be rushed!!! Seriously, nothing to worry about, just make sure you let them know you are booking everything and get a letter of confirmation for your booking for the meds and all will be well...
Managed to get our Medicals done today and our police check forms have now been sent off so I have something to tell them at least!

What is the best way to notify the CO that this has been done?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dogscogs
Managed to get our Medicals done today and our police check forms have now been sent off so I have something to tell them at least!

What is the best way to notify the CO that this has been done?
You will find an email address on your request letter.... Send them confirmation via this address.

Lau x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

dogscogs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reedy
You will find an email address on your request letter.... Send them confirmation via this address.

Lau x
Teach me not to read things properly... ta!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.