Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Congratulations Claire! Enjoy your celebrations
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ClaireM

Colour me green, I've just got my visa.

I've spilt my cereal over my laptop, I'm so shocked.

Oh. My. God.

CONGRATULATIONS Claire

fantastic news goodluck with your new life downunder.

Helen
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Colour me green, I've just got my visa.

I've spilt my cereal over my laptop, I'm so shocked.

Oh. My. God.

Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 11:29 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Great news ClaireM get celebrating!!! Fantastic!

What was your timeline?

xxx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

ClaireM will become famous soon enough

Thank you all I'm still in shock!

Timeline was:
136 modl application received by DIAC 19/06/07
Pre-ack received and money taken 27/06/07
Medicals received LCU 30/08/07
Full acknowledgement received 18/09/07
Case officer 29/10/07
Would you adam and eve it 31/10/07

Now gearing up to break it to my boss that I'm leaving. He's getting five months notice, but how he'll take it is anyones guess!
Cunning plan is to move to Melbourne next June. Although right now I can't think straight....

Old Oct 31st 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Thank you all I'm still in shock!

Timeline was:
136 modl application received by DIAC 19/06/07
Pre-ack received and money taken 27/06/07
Medicals received LCU 30/08/07
Full acknowledgement received 18/09/07
Case officer 29/10/07
Would you adam and eve it 31/10/07

Now gearing up to break it to my boss that I'm leaving. He's getting five months notice, but how he'll take it is anyones guess!
Cunning plan is to move to Melbourne next June. Although right now I can't think straight....

Well done, hope that we here something soon as all this waiting is getting to me!!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
Well done, hope that we here something soon as all this waiting is getting to me!!!
ditto!!!! really pleased for every one but just so wish it could be us as well!!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Babsw
ditto!!!! really pleased for every one but just so wish it could be us as well!!!
Babs,

Our time will come...

Lau x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

ClaireM will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Reedy
Babs,

Our time will come...

Lau x
Indeed it will...and I realise both how lucky I am to have beaten the expected timeline, and for all the support this forum, and particularly the June thread, have been. Especially when I was going a bit doolally. As long ago as Monday I believe

I think I'm already starting to appreciate that all the waiting is actually the calm before the storm. Since this morning I've given my notice at work, adn the number of people that have told me that what I am doing is 'brave' has certainly given me pause for thought. Still, got to give it a go, life is not a rehearsal etc etc.

Go Junies - I'll be sticking around cheering us on
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Brooms is an unknown quantity at this point

well done claire, and congratulations, all the best with your wonderfull new life
in the sun
Old Nov 1st 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Hi Junie's, Quick update for you.

Since getting "The Visa" last thursday our feet have not touched the ground dont know where the times going to now we dont have to wait.

Booked flights today we leave for Melbourne on Jan 8th, got a great deal with Korean Airlines, not used them before but they get good reviews so hope they will be OK.

Booked a room for our leaving due (pish up) thats on the 5th of January.

Got Crown relocation coming next Monday to do survey for shipping.

Last but not least applied for a job Monday, Got phone call interview Tuesday night and got offered the job, start 15th Jan 2008

Phew what a week, good to see all the other Visa's and CO's, they must have finally got their finger out at IMMI.

Little tip of the day, went to Australia house today in London (Not a special journey thank God, a lot of my work is in London) to get Visa's put into passports, guess what! I know why its takes so long to get the bloody thing in the first place, they are only open between 9am and 11am, I turned up at 1pm:curse: Bugger.

Thats it for now,

Cheers everyone, Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Reedy
Babs,

Our time will come...

Lau x
Well done Helen & Rob what a lot youve been doing this week.
Reedy I like your new avator!! Keeping me guessing now thats 3 different ones in the last 2 days!! Keeps me amused while waiting and waiting....lol!
Michelle
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:30 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo got my case officer today, already done my meds and they were sent off last week just waiting for the police checks to come back now.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bello
woohoo got my case officer today, already done my meds and they were sent off last week just waiting for the police checks to come back now.
Good news!

Lau x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bello
congratulations

suexx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.