June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

dogscogs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Sooooo excited! Found the email first thing yesterday morning have haven't come down from the clouds yet! One week from getting to CO to visa grant, quite impressed! Such a relief to have all the waiting over and to know we can go! Our meds arrived 15th Oct and I had an email from LCU last week saying they were doing 15th Oct last week so anyone sent theirs before then should be done now.

Loads of luck and good karma to those Junies still waiting, all good things come to those who wait and a HUGE thanks to you all for the support andjust being there

Here's to the next stage, gotta sell the house now!

xxxxx
Congratulations :-)

Out of interest, how long do you have to validate your visa? I take it you frontloaded your meds and police checks?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Another week nearly over, lets hope for a few golden emails today! Good luck for today everyone, otherwise, same time same place next week then
Old Nov 29th 2007, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dogscogs
Congratulations :-)

Out of interest, how long do you have to validate your visa? I take it you frontloaded your meds and police checks?
you have one year from pcc or medicals - whichever you had first
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kerikerr
Another week nearly over, lets hope for a few golden emails today! Good luck for today everyone, otherwise, same time same place next week then
Well I Be still checking again NEXT WEEK

angiek
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys im a july applicant I was just wondering have all you junies now got CO, I dont understand how they allocate these CO but it is sure frustrating waitng in the que, well good luck to all still waiting and well done to those who have there golden ticket
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Guys im a july applicant I was just wondering have all you junies now got CO, I dont understand how they allocate these CO but it is sure frustrating waitng in the que, well good luck to all still waiting and well done to those who have there golden ticket
Hi, definately not all of us Junies haven't got COs yet! ( what perfect grammar!!!). I believe some May's are still waiting too.Nothing today so weekend off and back to checking emails on Mon( again!!!.....)
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Babsw
Hi, definately not all of us Junies haven't got COs yet! ( what perfect grammar!!!). I believe some May's are still waiting too.Nothing today so weekend off and back to checking emails on Mon( again!!!.....)
yet some july apps have got COs maybe they do the lucky dip system, well lets see what next week brings, again good luck to all still waiting
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, well im feeling a little more positive since my last post, just received email today to say they received this lot of PCC's (original sent Aug but only just found out they were never received), and they have been attached to file. It then said ' Your CO will contact you if anything else is required', so im taking that to be good news and thinking we have a co that is processing our claim!!I know i shouldnt get my hopes up too much, but its the first time for a long time since ive actually been a little excited!!

On the phone now to book shippers for 12/12, and storage, but who knows, if we get visa next week, NO storage needed and it can go direct to OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Carley
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Bournes
Hi all, well im feeling a little more positive since my last post, just received email today to say they received this lot of PCC's (original sent Aug but only just found out they were never received), and they have been attached to file. It then said ' Your CO will contact you if anything else is required', so im taking that to be good news and thinking we have a co that is processing our claim!!I know i shouldnt get my hopes up too much, but its the first time for a long time since ive actually been a little excited!!

On the phone now to book shippers for 12/12, and storage, but who knows, if we get visa next week, NO storage needed and it can go direct to OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Carley
must admit i would have read that the same way,fingers crossed!!!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

You guys have to hear something this week....

Fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed for you.... Would cross my eyes too but would struggle to type

Good luck for good news on Monday......

Lau x
Old Dec 1st 2007, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Babsw
must admit i would have read that the same way,fingers crossed!!!
Hi There

Wishing you Good Luck for next week for yourself and all the

other Junies waiting:

My agent did say that we should recieve our visa by Christmas!!!

Angiek

GOOD LUCK
Old Dec 1st 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Surely to god it's going to be this week! CO has had all the info they need for 2 weeks now, how long does it take for the man at Del monte to say 'YES'?????

And for the 4th week in a row i'll be saying, 'it's going to be this week'

Good luck guys for the week ahead
Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Surely to god it's going to be this week! CO has had all the info they need for 2 weeks now, how long does it take for the man at Del monte to say 'YES'?????

And for the 4th week in a row i'll be saying, 'it's going to be this week'

Good luck guys for the week ahead
It has to be this week

Watching out for your 'got it' post...

Still thinking of all my fellow Junies.....

Lau x
Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reedy
It has to be this week

Watching out for your 'got it' post...

Still thinking of all my fellow Junies.....

Lau x
Cheers Laura, fed up looking at this computer, OH says he's a computer widower
Old Dec 1st 2007, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cheers Laura, fed up looking at this computer, OH says he's a computer widower
I have had the same comments..... oops...

L x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.