Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by whizbangwallop
Always have been an early bird, and a worrier to boot , which is why I am thinking similar to you for the Meds. Our current plan is to do those and the PC's around about Nov time, but it would be nice to know that we have got the all clear, as that is now the top of my worry list

I won't question your sanity in having 3 all under 5, as I'm sure you're a lovely intelligent person really
That my friend is debatable

Keri
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

All updates made to the sheet.

Please note that from Monday (2 July) I am on a 30 week course and therefore I can only update the sheets via information sent to me by email or private message as I'm simply not going to have time to read through all the threads to get the info.

Please make sure you also put in your message which months sheet you are on as I have 10 different sheets on the go!

Thanks for your help with this.

Karen xx
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
All updates made to the sheet.

Please note that from Monday (2 July) I am on a 30 week course and therefore I can only update the sheets via information sent to me by email or private message as I'm simply not going to have time to read through all the threads to get the info.

Please make sure you also put in your message which months sheet you are on as I have 10 different sheets on the go!

Thanks for your help with this.

Karen xx
I'm sure I speak for all when I say a big thank you for all your time and effort in keeping and updating the spreadsheets,it is much appreciated

Keri
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kerikerr
I'm sure I speak for all when I say a big thank you for all your time and effort in keeping and updating the spreadsheets,it is much appreciated

Keri
Old Jun 29th 2007, 7:45 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Hiya

Has anyone had their money taken but no email receipt?? Our money was taken 26th June according to my online credit card thingy but no email yet and I know I definitely filled in the email section coz I kept a copy of the form and checked it!

Karen - good luck with your course and huge thank you for all your work on the spreadsheets
Old Jun 29th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Hiya

Has anyone had their money taken but no email receipt?? Our money was taken 26th June according to my online credit card thingy but no email yet and I know I definitely filled in the email section coz I kept a copy of the form and checked it!

Karen - good luck with your course and huge thank you for all your work on the spreadsheets
We've had no email receipt but i can't remember what i put on form but we have an agent as well so depends if he got the email, I checked the credit card like you via online balance, to be honest just assumed it must be DIMAC coz we don't use the card and the amount was correct( or roughly what i expected it to be). Haven't contacted agent coz he's getting in touch with us soon coz he wants to send some more docs re. hubbys job so i'll hear from him then. babs.
Old Jun 29th 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

sailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant futuresailechz has a brilliant future

Got an email from ASPC through my agent last June 27 saying that they got my application on June 20. Credit card was charged today, June 29. Seems they're correct about the 7-day waiting period (alhough they say 7 working days, mine took 7 calendar days, so they were 2 days early).
Old Jun 29th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Our credit card was charged today too I am not normally excited to be spending money but this is kinda different.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

ozplumb is an unknown quantity at this point

Got an e-mail today to say payment taken, and acknowledgement should be sent in 6 approx weeks? does that sound right?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Brooms is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: June 07 visa applicants

Yipee!! we have had our money removed from our account, but no e-mail came never mind its another step closer

Last edited by Mrs Brooms; Jul 2nd 2007 at 6:58 pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Our money has been removed but no email yet? But it is one step closer
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:47 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

CONGRATS to those who have had their money taken! There seems to be quite a lot of us that have had money taken but no email, strange that isn't it, lets hope we still get our acknowledgements in 6 weeks?!

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Need some advice regarding the new fees, our application was posted by our agent on 20 June along with a bankers draft for the old fee. Am getting a little worried as agent has not heard back from DIAC and she has just told me that she will not know if DIAC are using the old or new fee until they take the money, but I sent a bankers draft.

So reason for asking is do you think our application should have reached Oz before 1st July deadline and if I sent bankders draft?

Nicky
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

I posted our Visa's first class on the 20th June and the money was taken out of my bank account on the 29th. Not sure if this helps but I would think if it was posted the same day as ours it would be processed with the old amount/fees
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Josie1100
I posted our Visa's first class on the 20th June and the money was taken out of my bank account on the 29th. Not sure if this helps but I would think if it was posted the same day as ours it would be processed with the old amount/fees
Thanks for the reply Josie, hope thats the case, good luck with your application, where are you hoping to end up?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.