Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

well done laura, can't believe you are really on the move. Things have just fallen into place for you. Well done hope it all works out for you! You must keep in touch let us know how you are getting on!!!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dusta
well done laura, can't believe you are really on the move. Things have just fallen into place for you. Well done hope it all works out for you! You must keep in touch let us know how you are getting on!!!
Of course I will - just try and keep me off here

Lau xx
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Excellent news Laura! Don't even want to think about all the Clearing and sorting that's ahead of us Well keep your fingers crossed for good news this week for the rest of us Junies STILL waiting
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Here we go again, another week

ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE JUNIES

WHO ARE STILL WAITING

Angiek
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:56 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

We've got a CO!!!! Yippeee!!!! So excited to be a stage further along, it feels like its within reachng distance now, final hurdle to go!

They have asked for our medicals, any advice on how best I should reply??? Our meds were sent via Royal Mail on 12th October and the only thing I have is the Royal mail tracking number and that they arrved in Oz on 15th October. SHould I email the [email protected] address with our details and tell them that? Or should I email LCU first? Help!

xxx
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
We've got a CO!!!! Yippeee!!!! So excited to be a stage further along, it feels like its within reachng distance now, final hurdle to go!

They have asked for our medicals, any advice on how best I should reply??? Our meds were sent via Royal Mail on 12th October and the only thing I have is the Royal mail tracking number and that they arrved in Oz on 15th October. SHould I email the [email protected] address with our details and tell them that? Or should I email LCU first? Help!

xxx
Congratulations, when our CO asked for ours I replied to the suggested e mail address stating that I had them done and the date that they were done and they then placed them with our visa application for us and a few days later we were granted our visa.

Helen
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:14 am

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by boothy6
Congratulations, when our CO asked for ours I replied to the suggested e mail address stating that I had them done and the date that they were done and they then placed them with our visa application for us and a few days later we were granted our visa.

Helen
Thanks Helen I'll do that, how exciting to think we could have our visa in a few days, I'm so excited I can't concentrate on work now!!

Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Helen I'll do that, how exciting to think we could have our visa in a few days, I'm so excited I can't concentrate on work now!!

Where are you heading to,we hope to be in Adelaide Jan 08.

Helen(now get some work done!)
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Dusta will become famous soon enough

well done on the co Foxyruthie, what date was your app recieved? (just wondering if we will be soon)
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

whizbangwallop is on a distinguished road

xxx
Big congrats FoxyRuthie..!! you must be really over the moon, I know I would be

Rich
x
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:21 am

Yeah I'm so excited to get the CO, god knows what I'm going to be like when we get the visa!!

Dusta - our app was received 18th June,how about you?

boothy6 - we're off to Cairns but probably won't go until June 08 coz we still need to sell the house, we were too scared to sell before getting thevisa through and now we have to wait til after Christmas coz we don't have much money so really need the best sell we can on the house so are hoping that the spring will get us the price we want fingers crossed!

Hang in there we'll all get there in the end!
xxx
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Well done Foxy! Well our medicals have now been found, but they then lost our PCC but that's now been sorted so hopefully it won't be long for us now.....
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

The Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bournes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, congrats to all the recent junies with a CO or Visa's!!

Im starting to get really anxious now, we really need the visa's, fast. Our app was received on 12 June, so obviously seeing everyone else that applied after us is a little frustrating!! We put our house up in August and sold quite quickly, last week we had the completion date of 14/12/07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse:

Although we cant really complane as we've sold and had the asking price, WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!!!!!! There are no guarantees that we will even be granted the visa's, we have 2 kids both under 3 and will be homeless for xmas!! Ive sent an email to Dimmia, to find out the progress, this was 2 weeks ago, they sent me a confirmation email to say they received the request for info, but can take upto 4 weeks for them to give me an answer!:curse: We can stay with friends from 14th Dec, but they have 2 kids themselves and only really expect us to be there for around 3-4 weeks max. We were really hoping to get visas in time to book flights for 27th Dec or shortly after!

Oh well, feel like im finally cracking up now, needed a little moan, unfortunatley i dont feel any better!!!! Maybe i might tomorrow morning when i logg on and Visas have been granted.............YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!:curse:
Carley
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

moores will become famous soon enoughmoores will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Bournes

Im starting to get really anxious now, we really need the visa's, fast. Our app was received on 12 June, so obviously seeing everyone else that applied after us is a little frustrating!! We put our house up in August and sold quite quickly, last week we had the completion date of 14/12/07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse:

Although we cant really complane as we've sold and had the asking price, WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!!!!!! There are no guarantees that we will even be granted the visa's, we have 2 kids both under 3 and will be homeless for xmas!! Ive sent an email to Dimmia, to find out the progress, this was 2 weeks ago, they sent me a confirmation email to say they received the request for info, but can take upto 4 weeks for them to give me an answer!:curse: We can stay with friends from 14th Dec, but they have 2 kids themselves and only really expect us to be there for around 3-4 weeks max. We were really hoping to get visas in time to book flights for 27th Dec or shortly after!

Oh well, feel like im finally cracking up now, needed a little moan, unfortunatley i dont feel any better!!!! Maybe i might tomorrow morning when i logg on and Visas have been granted.............YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!:curse:
Carley
Dont worry it will come

We too are waiting but our meds did't get recieved until 8th November so i guess we will be even longer (applied 19th June)

our has hasnt sold and no interest at the moment the market is just awfull here.just looking at posibilities of renting it out

and to top it of it blooming well snowed here yesterday and i am sooooo cold
just spoke to a frien in perth and she said it was 39 deg yesterday
talk about rubbing it in!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

Hammonds will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Bournes

Carley
Hiya carley know how you feel, our application got there on 12 th June and we have also sold house, we move out next week. my hubby is due to start work in january and the dog flies out 2nd jan so getting kinda desperate for visa. we are hoping to fly out 31st Dec but we are stuck now until visa. My furniture and dog are going to be in OZ without us! You just have to keep thinking positive and each day hope you have an e-mail. Good luckJules

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.