Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Thanks for your messages all!

In answer to your question Austra99:

TRA sent 1st Mar
Passed TRA 21st Mar
VISA app sent 1st June
Acknowledgement received 29th Aug
Case Officer Assigned 29th Oct

Police checks received back 12th October (41 days to come back due to postal strike)
Medicals done 13th Oct
Congratulations Claire!!!! and Mands congratulations on gettin your CO - about time. x
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG

checked e mails today and we have a case officer I need a letter from work to show what I do and also a copy of the bio copy of ex husbands passport.

Goodluck to all others that are waiting.

Helen
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

BIG CONATS to claire, mands and boothy6!!!!!!This ia fantastic - so many of us moving along!!!

Millsy x
Old Oct 30th 2007, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reedy
You can email the LCU direct..... If you look on the delays at the lcu thread you will see details of the info you need to send....

Lau x

Thanks for that Reedy. I've had a look and cant find the LCU thread! Which forum is it on?! Also, what do the letters stand for?! Sorry, I am probably blind as well as stupid!!!!

Thanks
Millsy x
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Congrats boothy6- great feeling isn't it!

Mills
LCU stands for Local Clearance Unit in Sydney where the majority of medicals get sent. Can't help with the thread sorry!
Old Oct 30th 2007, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillsyandtheTroop
Thanks for that Reedy. I've had a look and cant find the LCU thread! Which forum is it on?! Also, what do the letters stand for?! Sorry, I am probably blind as well as stupid!!!!

Thanks
Millsy x
Have attached it for you - it was on page 3 of this forum....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469473

Lau x
Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reedy
Have attached it for you - it was on page 3 of this forum....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469473

Lau x
Thank you reedy and mands14 for your help!!

Going to the link now!!!

Millsy x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

ClaireM will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: June 07 visa applicants

Colour me green, I've just got my visa.

I've spilt my cereal over my laptop, I'm so shocked.

Oh. My. God.

Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Congratulations

Brilliant News

AngieK
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ClaireM

Oh. My. God.

Congratulations
What a great feeling it is, we're still on a high from last week.
Congrats to all who have received CO's.

Best wishes.

Rob, Helen & Caitlain
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Oh. My. God.

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:28 am
mellondon01

mellondon01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, We are 31st May 2007 136 applicants. We have had a email from our agents for medical and police checks. Cannot be too long now!

I have never been to Australia before but my husband went out there looking for work in August 2006. We plan to go after the summer of 2008, I have lots of brides to look after before then! I am a hair and make-up artist! Cannot wait to go and start a new life!

Melissa
Originally Posted by MANDS14
Hi all

As far as I can see no one has started one of these so I thought I'd get the ball rolling!

We sent our app off on June 1st by interparcel. It's apparently in Melbourne as I write this! We are a family of 5 (3 children- 5,3 and 1) hoping to go to Adelaide. We are applying for a 136 visa (modl) and are looking to go next summer.

We have never been to Aus before and sometimes I think we are crazy but what the hell!

Anybody else applying this month? (I've tried to fill in Karen Colebeck's spreadsheet but I couln't get it to work)
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mellondon01
Hello, We are 31st May 2007 136 applicants. We have had a email from our agents for medical and police checks. Cannot be too long now!

I have never been to Australia before but my husband went out there looking for work in August 2006. We plan to go after the summer of 2008, I have lots of brides to look after before then! I am a hair and make-up artist! Cannot wait to go and start a new life!

Melissa
Hi welcome to BE

Suexx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Oh. My. God.

WELL DONE AND HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous! All the best for the future and your new life down under!

Millsy x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

:

Oh. My. God.

Congrats Claire,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.