Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

June 07 visa applicants

June 07 visa applicants

Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future
Default Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by DestinationSydney
Well done Helen!!!!! Best of luck in your new life! When are you going to go??

Michelle
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for the wishes, We plan to go in January 08, we had sorted out spending christmas here for the last time with family & friends as much as we want to get out to Australia.

Helen xx
Old Oct 25th 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for the wishes, We plan to go in January 08, we had sorted out spending christmas here for the last time with family & friends as much as we want to get out to Australia.

Helen xx
Congratulations on getting your visa and to everyone who has their case officers at last the Junies are a movin!

Helen
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Oh this is brill, so many case officers and a visa as well!!! Congrats to all, this must be a record week for news? Get them houses sold now!!! Babs
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

kerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nicekerikerr is just really nice

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!
Email 6:04 this morning GOT IT!!!!
Got The Bladdy VISA, Cant Stop Shaking OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Will be having the shampoo tonight

Rob, Helen & Caitlain, Good Luck everyone else
OMG right enough!!!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, my stomach flipped when I read that you had your VISA GRANT! Well done and good luck for your new life!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 4:38 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Absolutely HUGE congrats to robertnhelen I think you're the first 136 Juneie to get visa grant, thats soooo great and give hope to the rest of us!

Just a couple of questions for anyone, how do you frontload your PCC, I have them but no CO so wanted to send them to someone but who?

Also how do you check the progess of your meds? Is there someone you email or a form you fill in?

I really should know all this by now!!

Thanks xxx

Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Absolutely HUGE congrats to robertnhelen I think you're the first 136 Juneie to get visa grant, thats soooo great and give hope to the rest of us!

Just a couple of questions for anyone, how do you frontload your PCC, I have them but no CO so wanted to send them to someone but who?

Also how do you check the progess of your meds? Is there someone your email or a form you fill in?

Thanks xxx

PCC - scan it and send to

[email protected]

Put your File Ref No (from ack) as title.

Meds
You have to email the LCU at [email protected]

They need the following information
1. Name of Applicant
2. Date of Birth
3. Passport number
2. Visa Applied For
3. Date Medicals Dispatched
4. Method of Dispatch (Courier/Standard) 5. If sent by Courier, then include:
- courier company name
- tracking number
- receipt date
- name of person who signed for the package on receipt
- NB: if you have not checked with the courier company please do so before contacting LCU

What date were your meds received in LCU?

Last edited by Reedy; Oct 25th 2007 at 6:19 pm.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

ozplumb is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, what a huge weight off, party time
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Brooms is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to robertnhelen

This is all too much, the nerves are now starting to set in.

How exciting
Old Oct 25th 2007, 6:26 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Reedy
PCC - scan it and send to

[email protected]

Put your File Ref No (from ack) as title.

Meds
You have to email the LCU at [email protected]

They need the following information
1. Name of Applicant
2. Date of Birth
3. Passport number
2. Visa Applied For
3. Date Medicals Dispatched
4. Method of Dispatch (Courier/Standard) 5. If sent by Courier, then include:
- courier company name
- tracking number
- receipt date
- name of person who signed for the package on receipt
- NB: if you have not checked with the courier company please do so before contacting LCU

What date were your meds received in LCU?
Thanks Reedy thats great. Meds were received on 12th Oct so I know they will be very near the bottom of the pile but just wanted to know for a couple of months time!

Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

First of all Guys thanks for all the kind words, I am now quite Pished and getting soppy. Its been a roller coaster ride bigger than "The Big One" in Blackpool, the high I have had all day has been unreal, It is worth it believe me, just hope what is to follow is too. Hang on in there Junies, can't write anymore heads gone!!

Oh just remembered WTF am I going to do first thing in the morning now that weve got the visa

Best wishes to everyone,

Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Nearly forgot FoxyRuthie, we asked our agent yesterday how we get to know about our Meds, the next day we had our Visa could be an Omen for you, hope so.

Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Steve And Ange is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone

Jumped out of bed this morning and checked mail. Just had a weird feeling after reading the posts yesterday ......... and sure enough threre it was in the inbox our Visa Grant letter. Unbelievable, what a GREAT feeling!

After a slooowwww start things have really been bombing along recently.
Here's the timeline for your info:

Our app was received June 14th (we're on 136 MODL)
We didn't get a pre-ack but our full ack came Sept 7th
We then initated police checks and meds before case officer
Case Officer was appointed Oct 15th and were asked for scans of new passports etc.
We sent the last doc (Police Checks) Oct 23rd
Then at 7:21 AM this morning the visa was granted.

What a day today is going to be, now starting to panic about all the other stuff about actually moving as we presumed we wouln't hear until Dec.

Hope the timeline is useful for you, and we wish you all a speedy Visa Grant.
We will be moving to Melbourne after Xmas so maybe we'll see some of you there!

Now I'm off to buy some bubbly

Steve and Ange
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Steve And Ange

Hello everyone

Jumped out of bed this morning and checked mail. Just had a weird feeling after reading the posts yesterday ......... and sure enough threre it was in the inbox our Visa Grant letter. Unbelievable, what a GREAT feeling!

Case Officer was appointed Oct 15th and were asked for scans of new passports etc.

What a day today is going to be, now starting to panic about all the other stuff about actually moving as we presumed we wouln't hear until Dec.

Steve and Ange
Hi Congratulations enjoy your newlife downunder

When did u submit your meds?

Suexx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Steve and Ange
You might regret choosing Melbourne - that's where we are headed....

Congratulations by the way!!!!

When did you send your meds?

Lau x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Hello everyone

Steve and Ange
That's brill news, lets hope it's everyday from now on for the junies to be receiving visas. We got ours yesterday and i can't tell you how i feel, my head hurts thinking of all the things we have to do now, started last night by getting slightly drunk!!!!! (got to start somewhere). We sold our house back end of last year and now rent so we're able to do a quick move. It's now for real. OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!

Best of luck

Rob, Helen & Caitlain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.