Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Apr 27th 2023, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

ireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really nice
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Also waiting and interview was 23rd jan
Old May 2nd 2023, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Jr1993 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rvee15
not yet but I sent my passport off literally the day before the uk Easter bank holiday so it’s only been 2 working days atm technically
i will update with time frames once I get the passport back
how long did it take to receive your passport back ?

I’ve just had the magic email, appintment on 13th jan. But I’m going to Germany at the end of this month so wondering if I have enough time to send and receive the passport back before 26th.
Old May 2nd 2023, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Can anyone advise how long it took in total to send/receive passport for visa issuance recently please ?
Old May 2nd 2023, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Ukexpat23 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats! my appt was start of April so plenty of waiting left
Old May 2nd 2023, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Rvee15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jr1993
how long did it take to receive your passport back ?

I’ve just had the magic email, appintment on 13th jan. But I’m going to Germany at the end of this month so wondering if I have enough time to send and receive the passport back before 26th.
they received my passport on 13th April and still haven’t received it back. They said it can take 21 working days to process so between the weekends and bank holidays we’ve had, I probably still have a couple weeks waiting
Old May 3rd 2023, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

they received my passport on 13th April and still haven’t received it back. They said it can take 21 working days to process so between the weekends and bank holidays we’ve had, I probably still have a couple weeks waiting
that’s useful thanks for coming back. I was debating risking it as last time it only took about a week but I think running too close to when i need the passport. Will have to do send it off when I get back !
Old May 3rd 2023, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

ireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really niceireallywannago is just really nice

I think the fact they don’t send the passports back to your local DX depots is making them take longer to send them back to us. They probably keep them and send them out in batches.
Old May 3rd 2023, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ireallywannago
I think the fact they don’t send the passports back to your local DX depots is making them take longer to send them back to us. They probably keep them and send them out in batches.
I paid the extra for delivery back to my address before, well worth it to save the extra hassle of going to collect imo
Old May 3rd 2023, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

I paid the extra for delivery back to my address before, well worth it to save the extra hassle of going to collect imo
yeah I’ve done that this time.
Old May 9th 2023, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Ukexpat23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All - I posted this in a separate thread but wanted to try my luck here as it seems the most active.

I am waiting for my waiver to come through on an L1A visa, appointment was at the start of April. At the same time, I was planning to go to Disney world with the family at the end of July. The added complication: by the time I get the L1A visa through, I most likely will not take up the US role anymore.

My questions are:
1. Assuming the L1A with waiver comes through by July but I'm no longer intending to work with the L1A company, do I need to apply for a B2 visitor visa in order to travel to Orlando for tourism?
2. If yes to Q1, when should I apply for the B2 visa? When the L1A with waiver comes through or now (whilst I wait for the L1A with waiver)
3. If I get the L1A with waiver and then apply for the B2 right away, will I need to wait again for another waiver (in which case they end of July trip is definitely not happening), or will they see that I've got a waiver I just received with the L1A and give me the B2 visa right away?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Old May 13th 2023, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

usvisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Are you still waiting..?
Old May 15th 2023, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Rvee15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by usvisa
Hi,
Are you still waiting..?
still waiting but got an email to say it’s processed and will receive further instructions on when to collect my passport in the next 1-2 days
Old May 16th 2023, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

usvisa is an unknown quantity at this point

still waiting but got an email to say it’s processed and will receive further instructions on when to collect my passport in the next 1-2 days
That's really great news. Finally to have it in your hands.
Old May 17th 2023, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ireallywannago
Also waiting and interview was 23rd jan
interview on 23rd Jan. recieved my email today to send passport back for visa issuance.
Old May 31st 2023, 7:56 am
Just Joined

Turbowoowoo is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing too out of the ordinary tbh, was through in about 10 mins or so
Went through MCO (orlando) in May and sent to secondary, was there for 5 minutes (empty) and just asked me again what i am here for and then wished me a pleasant stay.

Secondary is just next to the baggage area so straight out to get your bags

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.