NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Wikiposts

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Dec 5th 2022, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

AnnieM19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by JDM5AM
I found them pretty good to be honest, every time I spoke with them they resolved the issues I had. I only have them my passport once everything else had been completed, so they had it for 2 days only.

Have you spoken directly to Yeti?
Yes I spoke to Yet directly, they had always been very good at the start but recently just gave me so many issues. They refused to hand me back my passport claiming that I hadn't paid an invoice even though I showed them proof of payment.

Do you know how long your whole process took?
Old Dec 6th 2022, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

JDM5AM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnnieM19
Yes I spoke to Yet directly, they had always been very good at the start but recently just gave me so many issues. They refused to hand me back my passport claiming that I hadn't paid an invoice even though I showed them proof of payment.

Do you know how long your whole process took?
I received two invoices from them, one for the degree attesting, and the other for the medical and visa.

I only gave them my passport on the day of my medical. They sent it back immediately following the medical results and visa stamp. I’d also paid the invoice as shared proof with them.

Whole process took about 8 weeks, but I did slow it down myself as I had a couple of other things going on that I wanted to complete.

I can’t see how they can hold your passport if you’ve requested return. If they refuse then there’s only one option but that I suspect would end your potential to go to Saudi.
Old Dec 6th 2022, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Lfqopati is an unknown quantity at this point

I received two invoices from them, one for the degree attesting, and the other for the medical and visa.

I only gave them my passport on the day of my medical. They sent it back immediately following the medical results and visa stamp. I’d also paid the invoice as shared proof with them.

Whole process took about 8 weeks, but I did slow it down myself as I had a couple of other things going on that I wanted to complete.

I can’t see how they can hold your passport if you’ve requested return. If they refuse then there’s only one option but that I suspect would end your potential to go to Saudi.
how much is A1 charging just for the medical exam and the visa? I did degree attestation elsewhere. How long it took having the visa stamp from the moment you did the medical exam and you handed the passport.

Thank you
Old Dec 6th 2022, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

JDM5AM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lfqopati
how much is A1 charging just for the medical exam and the visa? I did degree attestation elsewhere. How long it took having the visa stamp from the moment you did the medical exam and you handed the passport.

Thank you
£650 ish for medical and visa process.

I did medical on a Monday and had the visa stamp on the Wednesday. I handed my passport in to A1 immediately before my medical and it was returned to me on the Wednesday.
Old Dec 6th 2022, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted to take a poll to get an idea how many people are still waiting for an offer letter

Currently how many people have done their background check and status is now "Under Offer"

My status changed December 1st.

I heard there is a push to get offers out before the end of the year.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 6th 2022 at 4:44 am. Reason: Formatting removed
Old Dec 6th 2022, 3:49 am
Just Joined

Lfqopati is an unknown quantity at this point

I did medical on a Monday and had the visa stamp on the Wednesday. I handed my passport in to A1 immediately before my medical and it was returned to me on the Wednesday.
That’s great! I have my appointment scheduled for tomorrow and might mean having the visa stand before leaving London next 15th. Thank you
Old Dec 6th 2022, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

xandy is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still waiting for an offer
Docs uploaded on 8/11/22
1. Salary Certificate
2. Contract Letter
Old Dec 7th 2022, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

TownPlanner is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm new to the site and it's my first post ☺️

It's been 8 weeks so far with A1. They said the degree attestation company's system was down for 3 weeks and only now back up and running! Don't know if this is true or not. It's turning into a farce tbh...

Still haven't seen any form of contract, only the offer letter and been told you don't get proper contact until you arrive...seems a pretty big gamble to me so hoping some of your can assure me that I'm not going to uproot my life and be left homeless and jobless 😬
Old Dec 7th 2022, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TownPlanner
Hi I'm new to the site and it's my first post ☺️

It's been 8 weeks so far with A1. They said the degree attestation company's system was down for 3 weeks and only now back up and running! Don't know if this is true or not. It's turning into a farce tbh...

Still haven't seen any form of contract, only the offer letter and been told you don't get proper contact until you arrive...seems a pretty big gamble to me so hoping some of your can assure me that I'm not going to uproot my life and be left homeless and jobless 😬

Hey! I’ve had a few issues with A1 too however I can assure you it is totally worth it! I’m not there yet due to visa delays but my husband has been there for 6 months and I have been out to visit and it is honestly incredible.

go in with a very very open mind, at the moment they have ran out of accommodation in camps so all new starts are being placed in a hotel in Duba but they are working on this and will get accommodation soon.

I’ve started working remotely from the UK as the team
needed me to progress a project. The on boarding team I have been told is working on making their process better but they aren’t the best at keeping in contact which I know can be worrying. We went through all the anxieties when my husband first moved but once he got there it definitely eased the nerves and now I’m just sitting back and waiting for the visa.
Old Dec 7th 2022, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

Cjxl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnnieM19
Hey! I’ve had a few issues with A1 too however I can assure you it is totally worth it! I’m not there yet due to visa delays but my husband has been there for 6 months and I have been out to visit and it is honestly incredible.

go in with a very very open mind, at the moment they have ran out of accommodation in camps so all new starts are being placed in a hotel in Duba but they are working on this and will get accommodation soon.

I’ve started working remotely from the UK as the team
needed me to progress a project. The on boarding team I have been told is working on making their process better but they aren’t the best at keeping in contact which I know can be worrying. We went through all the anxieties when my husband first moved but once he got there it definitely eased the nerves and now I’m just sitting back and waiting for the visa.
Hi thanks for this post. I believe you started the recruitment process some months before now. I have been told there is hold on new position approvals due to accommodation shortage. Do you have any idea when they could start for new joiners?
Thanks
Old Dec 7th 2022, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Cjxl
Hi thanks for this post. I believe you started the recruitment process some months before now. I have been told there is hold on new position approvals due to accommodation shortage. Do you have any idea when they could start for new joiners?
Thanks

Hi, I’m not too sure I’m afraid. Do you have a contact in on boarding at all?
Old Dec 8th 2022, 12:15 am
Just Joined

CanadianAtNEOM is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is the closest place to get passport photos in NEOM?
Old Dec 8th 2022, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Has anyone had the data under their status of "Under Offer" change? anyone knows what does it mean?

Also on average how long does it take to get the offer once it goes "under offer"

HR told me a week or more, is that accurate?
Old Dec 8th 2022, 2:57 am
Just Joined

Zenith1 is an unknown quantity at this point

new here - recently got offer and in onboarding / visa process. Very helpful site this was. ask away any q's as I really went through my offer in quite a lot of detail with HR, with some to-ing and fro-ing, got there in the end. There's only one thing I don't know which is what's the average value of the annual flight allowance - expect it to be £3k for UK expats but not sure. Looking forward to joining there around mid March / early April!

ExpatKSA Yes about 1-2 weeks.
Old Dec 8th 2022, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Zenith1
new here - recently got offer and in onboarding / visa process. Very helpful site this was. ask away any q's as I really went through my offer in quite a lot of detail with HR, with some to-ing and fro-ing, got there in the end. There's only one thing I don't know which is what's the average value of the annual flight allowance - expect it to be £3k for UK expats but not sure. Looking forward to joining there around mid March / early April!

ExpatKSA Yes about 1-2 weeks.
Thank you so much for the reply.

when you got the offer letter and during your onboarding process did you pick a start date?

Could I PM you please?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.