Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Old Dec 1st 2022, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

AAABritishExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: NEOM COMMUNITY THREAD

Originally Posted by Dropx
if your degree is online, are you not granted visa for jobs at Neom?
If your degree is more than 50% online then the Saudi Cultural office in the embassy would not attest to it. Degree attestation is a pre-requisite for the visa.
Old Dec 2nd 2022, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

BMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond reputeBMH77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dropx
if your degree is online, are you not granted visa for jobs at Neom?
If this looks like it may present a challenge, talk to your recruiter or onboarder. Just because Cultural Affairs doesn't accept the degree doesn't mean that you will be excluded from the position, so don't immediately write things off. It just means you may have to have a few more discussions and probable some more paperwork.

Good luck
Old Dec 2nd 2022, 2:29 am
Just Joined

wanderingexpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMH77
If this looks like it may present a challenge, talk to your recruiter or onboarder. Just because Cultural Affairs doesn't accept the degree doesn't mean that you will be excluded from the position, so don't immediately write things off. It just means you may have to have a few more discussions and probable some more paperwork.

Good luck
You will need to get an exception letter from NEOM
Old Dec 2nd 2022, 5:14 am
Just Joined

Cjxl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,
Thank you for all your posts in the forum. I was recently informed there's a bit of halt in recruitment due to shortage of living spaces and I also read something about quota limits for some business units for 2022. Any body experiencing or heard the same?
Mine is pretty much pre HR process after verbal confirmation.
Please advice.
Old Dec 4th 2022, 4:27 am
Just Joined

Noemcity is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I need to enrol my 15 years old boy and 5 years old girl to school in2023-2024

any idea of Neom community school?

I can’t find contact details online and I need to sort out the school before leaving uk

thanks
Old Dec 4th 2022, 4:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noemcity
Hi I need to enrol my 15 years old boy and 5 years old girl to school in2023-2024

any idea of Neom community school?

I can’t find contact details online and I need to sort out the school before leaving uk

thanks
A search of this thread will give you more info (there's a phone number on a post above), but do double check to see if your 15 year old would be able to attend the school - last I heard, school only went up to Yr 8, not sure when they will be opening it up to older years.
Old Dec 4th 2022, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

JDM5AM is an unknown quantity at this point

So I start over in Neom in early January.

Is there anyone who runs or a group of runners out there?
Old Dec 4th 2022, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

For those who completed their onboarding already. When the "CoC Attested Contract" onboarding activity in KissFlow show as Completed. Does Neom send the Attested Contract directly to my London home address by post, or does it send it to the A1Visa agency, or to the embassy? or does it just send me a soft copy or reference number by email? I will be away on a long trip and I don't want to miss it.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 6th 2022 at 1:41 am.
Old Dec 4th 2022, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AAABritishExpat
"CoC Attested Contract" onboarding step completed
============================================
For those who completed their onboarding already. When the "CoC Attested Contract" onboarding activity in KissFlow show as Completed. Does Neom send the Attested Contract directly to my London home address by post, or does it send it to the A1Visa agency, or to the embassy? or does it just send me a soft copy or reference number by email? I will be away on a long trip and I don't want to miss it.
A1 handle everything for you. At the end of the process once you have the visa stamp on your passport they send you back the copy of your degree certificate signed by the Saudi CoC.

Old Dec 4th 2022, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the response @JDM5AM. So does Neom contact A1 directly at this stage or do I need to broker this communication between the two parties? I mean should I direct Neom to do that? How do they know that I contracted A1 to handle my visa and did not decide to apply for it myself for example? Sorry for the additional questions, but I just want to understand my expected availability in London in the coming few weeks. Thanks again.
Old Dec 4th 2022, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AAABritishExpat
Thanks for the response @JDM5AM. So does Neom contact A1 directly at this stage or do I need to broker this communication between the two parties? I mean should I direct Neom to do that? How do they know that I contracted A1 to handle my visa and did not decide to apply for it myself for example? Sorry for the additional questions, but I just want to understand my expected availability in London in the coming few weeks. Thanks again.

Once I had my onboarding call I was told to speak with A1 who’d handled everything else. They secured the degree attestation, and organised the medical. I sourced the police certificate directly. Once all complete they take it all to the Embassy who issue the visa stamp to the passport.

During that process I received directly from Neom and had to share with A1 for submission for my visa the following,- NEOM Contract attested by Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs

- NEOM Work Visa & Power of Attorney number

- NEOM Commercial Registration

A1 handled everything for me. Cost ended up about a grand.

Old Dec 4th 2022, 10:56 pm
Just Joined

Noemcity is an unknown quantity at this point

I can’t get in touch with Elena the school officer in Neom.

any other contact?

thanks
Old Dec 4th 2022, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

ExpatKSA is an unknown quantity at this point

***Anyone from USA joining NEOM soon***

Is anyone joining NEOM from the USA?

I was curious on the process after onboarding is all that is needed is:

- Degree Attest
- Police Report from the State
- Medical Report
Then with those three documents they would submit it for the Visa?
Old Dec 5th 2022, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

AnnieM19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I’ve asked this earlier a few weeks ago but anyone else dealing with A1 agency right now are just dealt with them recently? I’m having an absolute nightmare with them. They have been holding on to my passport for 5 weeks and kept saying my visa would be completed soon. I needed my passport back due to planned travel and they refused to hand it back to me. Really not sure they will ever get me a visa at this rate.
Old Dec 5th 2022, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AnnieM19
Hello,

I’ve asked this earlier a few weeks ago but anyone else dealing with A1 agency right now are just dealt with them recently? I’m having an absolute nightmare with them. They have been holding on to my passport for 5 weeks and kept saying my visa would be completed soon. I needed my passport back due to planned travel and they refused to hand it back to me. Really not sure they will ever get me a visa at this rate.
I found them pretty good to be honest, every time I spoke with them they resolved the issues I had. I only have them my passport once everything else had been completed, so they had it for 2 days only.

Have you spoken directly to Yeti?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.