Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:53 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by spaceys
Ah think I got it now Karma on its way.....

I might have to go a bit karma mad now
THANKS! I need it!

It took me a while to get the hang of it to. I thought people were talking about an abstract concept. LOL.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Walkermat, just spoke to our agent about the people who are interested in our house. Their cash buyers are renting and have been given two months notice to leave. The agent we are using has another office in Herts and the cash buyers sold through them and are currently renting through them which is a bonus. So fingers crossed the daughter likes it on Saturday. They are looking at another property but that has a chain
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TMRE
Walkermat, just spoke to our agent about the people who are interested in our house. Their cash buyers are renting and have been given two months notice to leave. The agent we are using has another office in Herts and the cash buyers sold through them and are currently renting through them which is a bonus. So fingers crossed the daughter likes it on Saturday. They are looking at another property but that has a chain

Fingers crossed that the daughter likes it!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by want2bthere
cant believe that they would put up fee just because they didnt have first shot at your house we were told by a few agents that if you're on market before hip came in and want to change agents you can do so and wont have to get a hip done aslong as you dont have a break in contracts, so the date you finish with your old EA start your new EA the same day.
I was told that last week
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TMRE
Fingers crossed
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

estherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really niceestherg is just really nice

Originally Posted by somme
I have finished work , thinking the visa was grsanted organize the move didn't expect not selling the house :curse:
Me too!!, I thought that I would not get a pain in the butt buyer whos got me eating my hand with nerves at all his demands. I can never see us in oz:curse:
Good luck on all the pending viewings & offers.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:20 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i cant believe the EA fees that you lot are being charged
the HIGHEST we were quoted was 1.7% - the lowest 1%.
they were all doing all inclusive deals and no sale no fee - and the fees were the same even if you were multi-agency.

i knew that the EAs around us were having a bit of a price war but i didnt realise by how much.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gotooz1
That's correct. So long as your house has been on the market CONTINUOUSLY, you do not need to get a HIP until 2009. If you have accepted an offer and it has fallen through, this still counts as being on the market.
Hi,

Are you sure about it being 2009. We are in the same boat as most of you....

History as follows:
house went on the market in may.... couple of veiwings - no bites. Then we had an excellant viewing 2/6. they wanted it but hadn't got their house on the market yet..... too good to be true really, they are downsizing to buy locally and on the coast....and they agreed to keep our cats..... anyway it's been up and down. They kept us updated up until they had finally had their house valued at the middle of August (yes, that's right it took over 2 months for them to get their fingers out) then when the 6th EA under valued by 60k (bearing in mind everyone else was ok) they got a wable on and we didn't hear anything from them... EA is/was adament that they want our house but they just can't bring themselves to sell theirs !?! So that's when the knee jerk reaction came in - we paniced and reduce by 20k, which we can't afford (in a last ditch attempt to get over there by christmas...) have an open day with lots of 'sightsears' attending but still no bites and then low and behold who pops up from the wood work last thurs but the 2/6 viewers.... their house is now on the market..... I am more confused than ever - but having been watching the thread for a while it is perversley comforting to know that it's not just our house that won't blxxdy shift.....

anyway, less of the dribble... my understanding on the hip is if it has been continually marketed it only requires and hip for the 1/1/2008.....

Desperation is setting in - It may have to be one of those companies.... failing that or a £7k reccie in Mar...... anyone got tomorrow night's lottery numbers... I'd share honest....

regards,

Shelley
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Sounds like a nightmare karma coming your way.. things can only get better .... surely
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Sounds like a nightmare karma coming your way.. things can only get better .... surely
Cheers... the only positive it has done as far as my OH is concerned is curb my addiction for BE and realestate.com.au.....

'spose you've always got to luck for the silver lining........

regards, Shelley
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:41 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheli0508
Hi,

History as follows:
house went on the market in may.... couple of veiwings - no bites. Then we had an excellant viewing 2/6. they wanted it but hadn't got their house on the market yet..... too good to be true really, they are downsizing to buy locally and on the coast....and they agreed to keep our cats..... anyway it's been up and down. They kept us updated up until they had finally had their house valued at the middle of August (yes, that's right it took over 2 months for them to get their fingers out) then when the 6th EA under valued by 60k (bearing in mind everyone else was ok) they got a wable on and we didn't hear anything from them... EA is/was adament that they want our house but they just can't bring themselves to sell theirs !?! So that's when the knee jerk reaction came in - we paniced and reduce by 20k, which we can't afford (in a last ditch attempt to get over there by christmas...) have an open day with lots of 'sightsears' attending but still no bites and then low and behold who pops up from the wood work last thurs but the 2/6 viewers.... their house is now on the market..... I am more confused than ever - but having been watching the thread for a while it is perversley comforting to know that it's not just our house that won't blxxdy shift.....

anyway, less of the dribble... my understanding on the hip is if it has been continually marketed it only requires and hip for the 1/1/2008.....

Desperation is setting in - It may have to be one of those companies.... failing that or a £7k reccie in Mar...... anyone got tomorrow night's lottery numbers... I'd share honest....

regards,

Shelley
i wouldnt be confused - i would be mad :curse:
if it were me i would be saying to them to come back when their house is sold. In the meantime i would be trying to find a buyer who was ready to proceed.

sending good luck Karma
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sheli0508
Hi,

regards,

Shelley
Hi Shelley,

You're right, I meant to type 2008 - meaning 1.1.2008 when I typed 2009!! Sorry everyone. Just rushing around tidying my house and looking in on the thread every so often. Not concentrating!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Shelley,

You're right, I meant to type 2008 - meaning 1.1.2008 when I typed 2009!! Sorry everyone. Just rushing around tidying my house and looking in on the thread every so often. Not concentrating!
no probs, it gave me the opportunity to join.....

I Know what you mean T&G's but there just aren't any buyers in Leeds at the mo.... we are really stuck because we need to clear our debt to move. I thought the visa bit was stressfull but this sure takes the biscuit.... my oh and his mate(who's in exactly the same position) are going to make rude badges at work to let everyone know - no we haven't sold the house yet! and no we have no idea when we are going......

and as anyone been keeping an eye on the market in Oz.... prices are climbing... what we were looking at 12 months ago as gone up $100k.....

sorry to end on such a positive!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:54 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Had a phone call this morning from someone who wants to view! YAY first viewing since July!
good luck with viewing some selling karma on its way

Originally Posted by marvinc
Hi

Hubby is getting more ratty at going to work daily and I just can't be bothered, spend a lot of time at work sat on net
sounds like my life

Ah think I got it now Karma on its way.....

I might have to go a bit karma mad now
thanks there'll be no stoppoing your karma spreading now
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:08 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Look the way i see it is you have to drop the house down to market value and then your sell it no probs........i know it's not what you want to here , but it's the only way , when it's a buyers market that's only going to get worse....!

all the best plumb....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.